NBA PLAY-IN Week - Find yourself someone who loves you

Who is the NBA's truest romantic?

• The city of Washington - most other people would have offered to drive the Wiz to Virginia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glen Taylor - his devotion to the suffering of Wolves fans is truly inspiring

• Doc Rivers - if Pat Bev's leg had fallen off, Doc would still have traded for him

• Tom Thibodeau - when he says he loves you to death, he means it literally

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • NBA officials and the Lakers - still a better love story than Twilight

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will be interesting to see if anyone takes Bronny in the 1st round, would be tempting if Bron agrees to play another few years

But I feel bad for the better talent who won’t even get drafted and are double as talented as Bronny

Will be interesting to see if anyone takes Bronny in the 1st round, would be tempting if Bron agrees to play another few years
I would say that’s a less than 1% chance of happening, even with the Bron carrot being dangled he would be only going in for he second round.

I would say that’s a less than 1% chance of happening, even with the Bron carrot being dangled he would be only going in for he second round.

If Lebron guarantees he will sign for 2 years it might become a bidding war, you never know. But I would frankly be a little surprised if he leaves LA. Basketball is practically a side hustle to a billionaire trying to become a Hollywood guy. Though I predict he's been fleeced a little, he's probably lost money on everything except the Adam Sandler one.

If Lebron guarantees he will sign for 2 years it might become a bidding war, you never know. But I would frankly be a little surprised if he leaves LA. Basketball is practically a side hustle to a billionaire trying to become a Hollywood guy. Though I predict he's been fleeced a little, he's probably lost money on everything except the Adam Sandler one.
Maybe I'm wrong but I think most teams won't want the distraction that comes with LeBron. Also managements wouldn't want a player coming in whose going to tell them how to do their job, what players to hire and how much to play his son. Having LeBron come into your team would be a disaster for most teams

On SM-S921B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn The Bucks knock off Boston as the Knicks had a chance to jump into 2nd.

What are Phoenix doing lol

Still enough time for the Clippers to blow this though

Absolutely pathetic by them. Their big 3 playing and no Harden or Kahwi and they've doubled their score at HT. Lol

Free Throws

Bucks 2
Celtics 0

how the hell???

Celtics barely going through the motions but the Bucks ... the seeding 2nd - 7th is so wide open. Orlando play Bucks-Sixers-Bucks. If they win all 3 and Bucks lose the other one.

It only takes 79 games of the season to get there but I do now have a passing interest in remembering to follow things a little more closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back