Mod. Notice NBA PLAYOFFS thread allocation discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Brackets are almost set. Once they are done the floor is open for posters to reserve any of the matchups and to create/write a witty and informative OP for it.

The thread will be stickied and the poster entered into the ballot for the basketball HoF.

Discuss and book your matchup here today!

Brackets are almost set. Once they are done the floor is open for posters to reserve any of the matchups and to create/write a witty and informative OP for it.

The thread will be stickied and the poster entered into the ballot for the basketball HoF.

Discuss and book your matchup here today!

Are we doing a matchup thread?

Or are we splitting by conference?

How dare you steal mine and SoS' thunder!!!!

Are we doing a matchup thread?

Or are we splitting by conference?

I vote we make it conference, it's a pain in the arse posting in 8 separate threads.

You can reserve the first 4 posts in the thread for the previews, PM, copy + paste etc etc.

Happy to preview whatever's needed.

How dare you steal mine and SoS' thunder!!!!

But the Thunder stole Seattle's Sonics...

I'm happy to sticky as many threads as needed. But happy to limit to two conference threads for the mortals. Open to discussion such is my magnanimousity

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Should only be West and East thread for at least the first round. After that 4 individual threads for the 2nd round, for each series isn't too bad. Two hard to keep on top of 8 threads though.

Should only be West and East thread for at least the first round. After that 4 individual threads for the 2nd round, for each series isn't too bad. Two hard to keep on top of 8 threads though.

8 threads requires dedication and focus. I agree it can be OTT.

OK, west and east threads

Cavs preview:
Sweep Pacers
Sweep Raptors
Beat Boston 4-2
Kyrie Irving gamewinner in game 7 with 0.1 seconds left over Steph Curry.

End.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back