NBA season 18/19

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Doesn't sound like a bet type where anyone should be declaring certainties halfway through the season then.

sojthebest

All Australian
My multi:
Russell under 24.5 points
Allen over 8.5 points
Harris over 17.5 points
Redick over 2.5 threes
Simmons over 7.5 assists
76era win by 11+

Paying $36.25

Missed it by one JJ Redick three pointer. And he didn't play the last quarter because it was a blowout. Shiiiiiiiiit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NonPhixion

Team Captain
AFL Club
Collingwood
What is the correlation (if any) between the team scoring the first basket and winning the game?
Interesting question I’d like to see some stats for that. My thoughts are there wouldn’t be any correlation but I don’t have any data to support that. There’s definitely a correlation for scoring the first basket and teams winning the jump ball. Teams like OKC win a high % of jump balls

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Interesting question I’d like to see some stats for that. My thoughts are there wouldn’t be any correlation but I don’t have any data to support that. There’s definitely a correlation for scoring the first basket and teams winning the jump ball. Teams like OKC win a high % of jump balls
I play the SGM deal on sportsbet taking first basket bets - was wondering if I should throw in the underdog players more of the time (in soccer I generally go with the faves)

NonPhixion

Team Captain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Added another 2u on GSW @1.57 lads
Cousins now out for the season, but I see this having a negligible effect on their chances of a championship. This is my first max bet since I started punting, but this is the greatest basketball team ever assembled

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Added another 2u on GSW @1.57 lads
Cousins now out for the season, but I see this having a negligible effect on their chances of a championship. This is my first max bet since I started punting, but this is the greatest basketball team ever assembled
So great they coughed up a 31 point lead in Game 2? Where they getting a price?

Top Bottom