NBA season 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Browney2006

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
So, do people bet on the NBA around here?

What is everyones go to tipster or punting advice board for NBA?

Ive done a paid service before but it was a bit of a flop so id rather avoid a paid service and just use my own expertise and free tips i can pull together from the web.

Just realized Westbrook is injured so going the Unders at 221.5

Was going to ask about that.

I'm really struggling with this Philly-Boston game, but think Boston should just get it done, so think your pick is right.

Was going to ask about that.

I'm really struggling with this Philly-Boston game, but think Boston should just get it done, so think your pick is right.

Sloppy start by both teams, watching it and i can see Philly need more shooters on the bench. Simmons, Fultz and Covington are not great shooters

Booker under 24 points (MB) looks appealing. No preseason game so no convinced he'll be at his best coming back from surgery to his shooting hand.
Jamal Murray under 18.5 points (SB) also looks appealing too. I expect Pat Bev to not give him an easy run and 18.5 is over his average historically.

Player Props for today:
Knox over 10pts
Love over 21pts
Davis over 28pts
Gobert over 10reb
Booker under 23pts
Murray under 18pts

Multi = $48 with Sportsbet Boost

Player Props for today:
Knox over 10pts Scored 10 points
Love over 21pts Scored 21 points
Davis over 28pts Scored 32 points
Gobert over 10reb Had 15 rebounds
Booker under 23pts Scored 35 points, 19 of them in the final 6 mins LOL
Murray under 18pts Scored 7 points

Multi = $48 with Sportsbet Boost

Far out i would have been absolutely disgusted if Booker cost me LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exum $91 at sportsbet for most improved. He is looking way more confident and proficient on the offensive side of the ball.

Can anyone talk me out of:

Mvp: Giannis
Rookie: Doncic
Champions: Gsw

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Only tricky one is MVP, i dont know how much longer curry is out for but if he comes back and keeps going at the pace he was will be interesting to see how much they factor in his missed games. There is also the risk of injury to either Giannis/Doncic (Doncic looks like an absolute lock for ROY). With the bucks looking super strong i fancy Giannis, he seems to be a likable personality as well. Dont know if Davis/Lebron are going to quite do enough to pip him if all 3 stay fit and their teams continue at the pace they are.

In short, good multi - injuries are the main risk (which is a big kicker in basketball)

Yeah added each one independently to other multis, not together.
You're 100% right on injuries.
Im a bit of an all-in on 1 player when it comes to awards, like to get in early but its risky. Similar to afl Brownlow but at least the Nba mvp is more populist so that may help Giannis (sounds stupid though against heavyweights Lebron and Curry)

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good to see this thread is cobwebbed. As a footy head I know f all about bball and my betting accounts have dwindled due to dabbling into it. So many games every day is like playing the slots daily vs a game tatts each Saturday... BTW Doncic for Rookie!

Good to see this thread is cobwebbed. As a footy head I know f all about bball and my betting accounts have dwindled due to dabbling into it. So many games every day is like playing the slots daily vs a game tatts each Saturday... BTW Doncic for Rookie!

Player prop over/unders are where its at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back