My multi:
Russell under 24.5 points
Allen over 8.5 points
Harris over 17.5 points
Redick over 2.5 threes
Simmons over 7.5 assists
76era win by 11+

Paying $36.25

Missed it by one JJ Redick three pointer. And he didn't play the last quarter because it was a blowout. Shiiiiiiiiit.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
What is the correlation (if any) between the team scoring the first basket and winning the game?

Interesting question I’d like to see some stats for that. My thoughts are there wouldn’t be any correlation but I don’t have any data to support that. There’s definitely a correlation for scoring the first basket and teams winning the jump ball. Teams like OKC win a high % of jump balls

Interesting question I’d like to see some stats for that. My thoughts are there wouldn’t be any correlation but I don’t have any data to support that. There’s definitely a correlation for scoring the first basket and teams winning the jump ball. Teams like OKC win a high % of jump balls

I play the SGM deal on sportsbet taking first basket bets - was wondering if I should throw in the underdog players more of the time (in soccer I generally go with the faves)

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Added another 2u on GSW @1.57 lads
Cousins now out for the season, but I see this having a negligible effect on their chances of a championship. This is my first max bet since I started punting, but this is the greatest basketball team ever assembled

Added another 2u on GSW @1.57 lads
Cousins now out for the season, but I see this having a negligible effect on their chances of a championship. This is my first max bet since I started punting, but this is the greatest basketball team ever assembled

So great they coughed up a 31 point lead in Game 2? Where they getting a price?

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Hello?
Everyone spark up, its playoffs time.

Embiid over 23.5 points @1.87
Embiid over 39.0 pra @1.87

Jokic over 43.5 pra @1.87

TAB

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don’t usually bet much on NBA props, I’m thinking that Durant points overs is going to be a good thing for the playoffs. Getting plenty of game time and he seems the main man atm

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Ok guys I’m now sweating hard on my 5u GSW bet. Durant left today’s game with an injury. If he can’t play out the rest of the playoffs... then the bet is out the window. God I hope it’s only minor, doesn’t look good tho

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
But you told me they were certainties :(

You love to argue, but that’s okay I’ll play along. I didn’t say they were certainties, I said no team is beating them at that current point in time. I don’t think you watch enough NBA to realise how good GSW are. Obviously There is never any ‘certainties’. Nostradamus can’t predict that a player will get injured, but I still maintain that my bet was value at the time I made it, which is all that matters.

. I didn’t say they were certainties, I said no team is beating them at that current point in time.

Interesting logic - especially given they had just given up a 31 point lead to lose a game

Back