A selection

celtics.jpg

nets.jpg

knicks.jpg

76ers.jpg

cavs.jpg

bucks1.jpg

hornets.jpg

Are they aware Shaq played for Orlando. Dwight Howard has no business in this thread.

Also Wilt Chamberlain, Barkley and Dr.J all played for Philly so that counts out Iverson.

Also Wilt played for the Warriors too. So that counts out Steph.

Are they aware Shaq played for Orlando. Dwight Howard has no business in this thread.

Also Wilt Chamberlain, Barkley and Dr.J all played for Philly so that counts out Iverson.

think they are aware. however, particularly for the warriors, i doubt the army of warriors fans knew that wilt was one of them

Looking at it, I'm guessing they are only allowing a player once. (if not - there are quite a few that could be argued)

If you count Philly Warriors then, yeah Wilt should be the Warriors one. Though if you are only talking about while they were in SF then he's not really close.

100% agree about Iverson. Should be Barkley or Dr J. Chamberlain was only there for 3 and half years, so hard to rate him GOAT there.

Orlando is an interesting one. Shaq obviously better, but is 4 years enough? Howard scored 50% more, almost twice as many blocks and twice as many rebounds means he has the longevity in his favor.

If you count Philly Warriors then, yeah Wilt should be the Warriors one. Though if you are only talking about while they were in SF then he's not really close.

100% agree about Iverson. Should be Barkley or Dr J. Chamberlain was only there for 3 and half years, so hard to rate him GOAT there.

Orlando is an interesting one. Shaq obviously better, but is 4 years enough? Howard scored 50% more, almost twice as many blocks and twice as many rebounds means he has the longevity in his favor.
I guess longevity counts but in the case of two great players like say Iverson v Barkley or Dr.J then it can come into it.

I dont think longevity should come into Shaq v Howard haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back