Essendon
these things cost a bundle...

so which is the best looking one?
the worst??

my favourite...
i prefer the plain styled...
favourite colours would be
denver (road) - dark blue with gold letters
golden state road - dark blue with yellow but the number at the front isnt a big no. smaller to the side..
miami heat road - black with red on sides (bombers!!!)
NY & boston - the classics

worst...
houston - pin stripes .. errk.. (indiana uses pinstripes, but looks far better)
charlotte - used to be so cool with the teal... during the LJ and Zo days.. but now it looks crap... esp with the purple...
bucks & lakers road - purple.. erkk..
toronto road - light purple with black and white sides.. shyte..

Wasn't a fan of Detroit's teal, black, gold and red but thankfully this season the Piston's have reverted back to the Blue, Red and White of the glorydays.
Overall I guess it depends a bit on whether you like the modern look or the retro look, personally i'm happy for the Bulls, Celtics, Knicks, Mavs to keep as is (although the Mavs have a new logo so i don't know if they've changed jersey), or even slightly update the look like the Lakers and Clippers have.
The only real shockers to me are the Rockets, Cavs and i'm not sure about the Suns either.

I think the best looking jerseys ever were the away Bulls uniforms. No not the white ones but the Black and Red pinstripe ones. All black with red numbers and BULLS with a pinstripe. They looked daunting in that uniform. Esp when they all wear black shoes.

Others i love are the classic yellow and purple hom e jersey of the lakers, the Knicks home jersey, another classic and of course the Bulls home jersey with the Red and Black.

Shockers would have be the Raptors and Grizzlies, both arent very nice looking, i also agree with the Rockets. Pinstripe just doesnt seem to work for them.

seeing how headbands, long white socks made a comeback..

do u think 'short' shorts will ever come back?? hahaa..
i was watching some old vids, games of the early eighties... and those short shorts look dreadful..heheh..

will they make a comeback? back in vogue? hahaha..

john stockton has always had short shorts!! haha

LOL... i never thought about it but now that you mention it, it is true that Stockton is the only guy with short shorts!! They will never come back....just too geeky.

PS. Trust a white guy to keep it going heh. :D

basketball_02.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Kobe Muslims will have a good year.

No racist, some homo.
Apparently the stumbling point of his deal to play in Italy is that the club refuses to wear Kobe's choice of uniform despite his insistence that it's "mad fashionable".

Some of the all-star jerseys in the early to mid nineties were interesting to say the least.

I do remember the east wearing a vomit green number with a red cactus on the front.

The Spurs logo during the Alamodome days....

In fact I think the nineties as a whole need to be cherished.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back