NBA Week 1 - Tip off October 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ref calling the late foul on Butler to bail White out once he went over and into the backcourt. A stronger green whistle than any Ambulance has.

Give me a spell. Refs did everything to give the Heat the game in the final quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chet will come very close to winning ROTY (or at least runner up)

Oklahoma are my sneaky pick to go close to winning it might be a year early but no other side I enjoy watching more

They weren't fine but you're right, didn't impact the overall result.

Fans always take it out on refs they aren’t perfect but that game especially was reffed really well with probably the only howler being the Tatum one but it only cost a point

Oklahoma are my sneaky pick to go close to winning it might be a year early but no other side I enjoy watching more

Giddey played a poor game too and they still beat a decent East team on the road.

SGA could be in the MVP discussion this year. And OKC still got plenty of assets to make moves to bolster their squad/improve their gaps, if required.

Presti is building a monster there, they will be contending for a long long time (even if I think they are probably still too young to have an major impact in the playoffs this season)

Toronto v Chicago seems like one of the most weird, up and down games in recent memory..

Bulls are rubbish. Officially annotating them the second worst team in the East after The Wizards now.

They won't win more than 25 games (unless they fire Billy Donovan ASAP)

I don’t see it, lacking a true established big man, Giddey still has a ton of room to grow. Williams is very exciting but still up and down.

Maybe if they make an all in love before the deadline but they are I think a year away from making a big surge and probably 2 away from being a true chip contender.

Derrick White all star starter this season surely?
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back