NBA Week 16 - Like sands through the hourglass

Who will LeBron trade before the All-star break?

• D-Lo

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Austin Reaves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darvin Ham

• Panthro

• LeBron

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the actual... Legit one of the best passes i have ever seen

Jason Williams/Chris Webber-esque.

There should be nothing quiet about winning 16 of the last 17 games but ESPN will ESPN

Donovan is ballin'.

When the clock ticked over to 2024, Cavs were six games behind the Bucks in the Central Div. Now two games ahead.

Defence is highly underrated.

Expected loss for the lakers. Shame it happened on kobes statue day. The club is in no mans land and no shame in them admitting they cannot win the title or even the playoffs.

What do they do? A rebuild? Would have to trade the only assets they have in ad, lebron and reeves.

Bucks very similar.

Early 2020's feels like a lifetime ago for Bucks/Lakers.

Big difference is the Lakers sold their soul for a championship, while the Bucks spent years building for one.

Randle, Clarkson, DAR, Nance, Ingram, Zubac, Lonzo, Kuzma, Hart, Caruso. The Lakers drafted all those guys before LeBron signed on and they traded for AD. Kudos on their ability to find talent late in the draft, but only Kuzma and Caruso were still around for the bubble championship, and they were soon gone too.

Some championships mean more than others. 2021 was infinitely more important than 2020.

Expected loss for the lakers. Shame it happened on kobes statue day. The club is in no mans land and no shame in them admitting they cannot win the title or even the playoffs.

What do they do? A rebuild? Would have to trade the only assets they have in ad, lebron and reeves.
I mean they played D like statues

Bucks very similar.

Early 2020's feels like a lifetime ago for Bucks/Lakers.

Big difference is the Lakers sold their soul for a championship, while the Bucks spent years building for one.

Randle, Clarkson, DAR, Nance, Ingram, Zubac, Lonzo, Kuzma, Hart, Caruso. The Lakers drafted all those guys before LeBron signed on and they traded for AD. Kudos on their ability to find talent late in the draft, but only Kuzma and Caruso were still around for the bubble championship, and they were soon gone too.

Some championships mean more than others. 2021 was infinitely more important than 2020.

The Lakers stupidly listened to lebron who wanted the young guys out for an established star. So in comes AD.

If lebron and helped develop those guys and nutured them, the Lakers would've had 3-4 titles. Easily. proably more. But instead went the other route and won one lousy title.

The Lakers stupidly listened to lebron who wanted the young guys out for an established star. So in comes AD.

If lebron and helped develop those guys and nutured them, the Lakers would've had 3-4 titles. Easily. proably more. But instead went the other route and won one lousy title.

The AD trade is probably the most defensible, in such that he's a stud and was still only 26. That said, the haul we got in return is by far the best trade Dave Griffin has made for us. Everything since has been patchy as.

Losing Kuzma, Caruso and Zubac in particular in the way you did was criminal though. All would (and should) have been great, affordable role players for you.

I've been saying this since the moment they signed LeBron. Big mistake, in fact the biggest mistake the Lakers ever made. "Selling their soul for a championship" is IMHO an accurate way of describing it.

The question is, how long will it take for them to admit their mistake, stop letting LeBron call the shots, and start building a list without him.

I've been saying this since the moment they signed LeBron. Big mistake, in fact the biggest mistake the Lakers ever made. "Selling their soul for a championship" is IMHO an accurate way of describing it.

The question is, how long will it take for them to admit their mistake, stop letting LeBron call the shots, and start building a list without him.
It got them a title... The first for them in a decade. The Celtics are currently on a 15 year drought, Knicks 50 years, Bulls 25 years.

These are the biggest teams in the league, look how hard it is to win a chip. Look at how bad the Lakers had been in those post Kobe years.

They won a ******* championship and you think it is the biggest mistake they have made? Yeah nah, titles are gold and if they end up being bad for 5 years or so after this Lebron run so be it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sulking is impacting his playing ability for sure. He spends so much energy sulking on the bench he is practically buggered by the time he gets on the court really

Ive seen enough of GSW recently in my background to see the fact he is no longer in the top 100 players in the league anymore and nothing ive seen suggests to me that will change

The changes Wiggins are making suggest to me he can and is changing however

I don't think anyone thinks Klay is in the Top 100 players.

I don't think anyone thinks Klay is in the Top 100 players.
Kt7G.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back