NBA Week 17 - Beating the deadline. Now Week 18

Which team's trade week moves inspired you most?

• The Knicks - giving Thibs an actual bench is the only way to save him from himself

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Mavs - it's inspiring to see a team so committed to avoiding the draft

• The Raptors - to hell with DEI requirements, we need more Canadians in Canada

• The Pacers - any time you can trade Hield for McDermott and Joseph, you have to do it

• The Pistons - paying six different players a total of $43 mil not to play for them is peak NBA

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good start but this game is going to be close knicks playing really well.

Still think Thibs will burn out his players before the playoffs though and I'd love to see them fully healthy in the playoffs, I'm not going to be like perk and pretty much think they'll come out of the east but they'll make some noise for sure.

We are hanging in there. Missing OG and Randle big time today but Boston showing how good they have become such an even spread.

We are hanging in there. Missing OG and Randle big time today but Boston showing how good they have become such an even spread.
Over now.

Knicks did alright to hang around until we went scorching hot from the 3 in the 3rd.

Three starters down and the Celtics were shooting as well as I've seen from any team this season. Shooting 79% from 2 and 57% from 3 in the first 3 quarters is simply ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back