NBA Week 17 - Beating the deadline. Now Week 18

Which team's trade week moves inspired you most?

• The Knicks - giving Thibs an actual bench is the only way to save him from himself

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Mavs - it's inspiring to see a team so committed to avoiding the draft

• The Raptors - to hell with DEI requirements, we need more Canadians in Canada

• The Pacers - any time you can trade Hield for McDermott and Joseph, you have to do it

• The Pistons - paying six different players a total of $43 mil not to play for them is peak NBA

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Boston made some good moves with the view to a playoff series with us. We won't beat you with Spo midget ball that's for sure. Yesterday playing a 6ft 10 bloke at the 4 and everyone shifts down a spot and we all of a sudden we're big. Only one game but it worked nicely.
But Spol will wipe the floor with bird brain that is what i'm worried about.

Bro is living proof you can have all that talent and still be a terrible coach when it comes to in game adjustments.

Ahhh Donte and Bojan out to didn’t realise that. No chance of winning this game unless Brunson hits 50

No Julius Randle
No Mitchell Robinson
No Isaiah Hartenstein
No OG Anunoby
No Donte Divincenzo
No Bojan Bogdanovic

6 out of our top 8 players right there - genuine injury curse

Only we could turn a 20 point lead into a six point deficit in the space of nine minutes. Against the Wizards. At home.

Guess it gives us another chance to practice our crummy late game execution, but it doesn't do wonders for my blood pressure.

Charlotte heading to 3 wins in a row

Brandon Miller balling out and in Mann/Williams/Micic you got 3 guys who are hungry and want to win which makes a big difference

The fact that they appear to have gotten the Miller pick right means they're not totally screwed. Unlike Washington and Detroit they actually got some decent assets back for their veterans too.

Ball, Miller and Mark Williams are three decent building blocks, presuming they can actually stay healthy. I bet they'd like their 2021 draft over again though, sheesh.

Stewart and Eubanks getting into it PRE-game in the tunnels. Stewart reportedly hit Eubanks.

Bizarre stuff

Oh Stewart was that guy who ran around the court trying to kill Lebron

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see Porter converted to an 4yr NBA deal, he legitimately carried the team to wins over Denver, Philly, Chicago, Dallas earlier in the year. Shame he cant get on the court recently with everyone healthy, I think he is a ready made back up PG

We should congratulate the Lakers on another dominant 10-game stretch. For free throw differential that is.

Lakers - 274

Opponents - 155

Just what the doctor ordered after they sat at .500. Gone 7-3 in their last 10. How serendipitous.

The next three highest differential teams on the season are Phoenix at +159, Milwaukee at +155, and Boston at +148. The Lakers nearly have them all covered just on the last 10 games alone.

At this pace they'd end the season at nearly +1000 free throws. That'd be close enough to 400% higher than the next best team.

Just another day in the NBA.

Stewart and Eubanks getting into it PRE-game in the tunnels. Stewart reportedly hit Eubanks.

Bizarre stuff

Got arrested lol. Fair old suspension incoming I'd imagine. One way not to play for Pistons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back