Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes - as a Pistons or Wizards fan, it was nice to enjoy an undefeated week

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also incredibly tilting that Russell just randomly pops off for a life game.

Like he will never play that good again, just perplexing performance in the middle of the reg. season for him to put out a one in a lifetime game.

After last night and now this game, I conclude that sports is a waste of time.

Just witnessed two statistical anomalyā€™s back to back, go against my teams. Just bizarre.

Whatā€™s next, Everton win a game?

has an 18 year old son. is about to have a child with a 22 year old.

good on her for flipping traditional gender roles, i guess?

kevin-love-iso-smile-784x523.jpg

IS

QZKLHSEBTFC2ZJ7ZVHKBM7BNQQ.jpg
IS​

has an 18 year old son. is about to have a child with a 22 year old.

good on her for flipping traditional gender roles, i guess?

So what? She's pretty damn hot, Jalen Green a ******* adult human male and chose to be in a relationship with her, and made the conscious choice to have unprotected sex.

Also I had no idea who the lady was until today but it appears she is social media famous, so maybe it was his ego to nail her, not her being an athlete predator as you are implying.

Clinical win from a undermanned Knicks side that put the Magic back in their place. Kept to 74 points without Randle OG and Robinson on the court.

Hopefully we can all get them on the court at the same time. Weā€™ve beaten all the top sides in the east outside of Boston so far this season. Still think we are one missing piece off contending though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what? She's pretty damn hot, Jalen Green a ******* adult human male and chose to be in a relationship with her, and made the conscious choice to have unprotected sex.

Also I had no idea who the lady was until today but it appears she is social media famous, so maybe it was his ego to nail her, not her being an athlete predator as you are implying.
Ok Jalen...

I was making a joke about it being the sort of thing you'd see with famous male actors/musicians/businessmen.

Because despite everything you wrote, it's still pretty ******* weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back