Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes - as a Pistons or Wizards fan, it was nice to enjoy an undefeated week

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brunson injured in the first minute. Can’t take a trick with injuries at the minute.

Considering we lost JB in the first minute that’s gotta be one of the best wins we’ve had this season considering the outs we had. I know Spida was missing to but that was huge.

Old Yeller Warriors on their last legs needing to be put out to pasture

13 of 16 before that game.

But tonight we got...

Golf Wow GIF by Banggood

Last edited:
It’s bostons to lose this year.
I mean this sincerely, the only way they do not make the finals this year is if Dame winds the clock back seemingly out of nowhere. I see no other potential threat in the East.

A super white hot Dame/Giannis duo, could, be enough but even that would require the Celtics to be off their best.

That's all hypothetical and as a big Dame doubter myself, it ain't happening chief. Celtics v Nuggets in the finals and from there, still wouldn't count out Jokic. Nothing is a given in the NBA.

Feel like we say this every year about Boston lol.

And don’t give me the ‘it’s a different team this year’. The east is a s*** show.

Hilarious if Miami finish in the 8 seed

Feel like we say this every year about Boston lol.

And don’t give me the ‘it’s a different team this year’. The east is a s*** show.

Hilarious if Miami finish in the 8 seed
Yeah they are clear favourites but before the play offs last year the suggestion of Miami knocking out Boston would have gotten you laughed out of town.

Boston are great but they aren’t completely unbeatable in the play offs

I mean this sincerely, the only way they do not make the finals this year is if Dame winds the clock back seemingly out of nowhere. I see no other potential threat in the East.

A super white hot Dame/Giannis duo, could, be enough but even that would require the Celtics to be off their best.

That's all hypothetical and as a big Dame doubter myself, it ain't happening chief. Celtics v Nuggets in the finals and from there, still wouldn't count out Jokic. Nothing is a given in the NBA.

Joker knows what to do and how to win a chip. He's the most vital and pivotal player in the playoffs when they come.

also Lillard only averages 19 ppg against the clippers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm smelling belief coming back into this Bucks squad.

Dame just has to maintain this going into the playoffs and things can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back