NBA Week 4 Thread where Clippers are 0-4 under Hardens system

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A list of Warriors to have scored 20+ points not named Steph Curry 10 games in to the season

Saric x1

That's it... That's the list.
Thatā€™s hard to believe especially not even klay on that list wow.

Thatā€™s hard to believe especially not even klay on that list wow.
Yeah i didn't believe it at first. It is a complete reversal of last year, the bench is cooking but the starting 5 has been dreadful. One of the most surprising stats i have seen in a while. The finally get done with the size of Cavs and now have to deal with the Wolves as well.

A list of Warriors to have scored 20+ points not named Steph Curry 10 games in to the season

Saric x1

That's it... That's the list.
Yeah its a weird one really. They seem to have alot of players getting those 10-15 pts a game. The fact one of them is Klay should be ringing alarm bells.

I think Andrew Wiggins needs alot more ball on offense myself. He can still score. They also need to get Moody more touches if Klay cant go anymore

I still think GSW decision to draft Wiseman over Ball doesnt get enough hate. It could be the most damaging and worse draft decision in the last 10 years that. Ball on this team would be different gravy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah i didn't believe it at first. It is a complete reversal of last year, the bench is cooking but the starting 5 has been dreadful. One of the most surprising stats i have seen in a while. The finally get done with the size of Cavs and now have to deal with the Wolves as well.
A win for the wolves will definitely catapult them for contention, I know itā€™s early days and wolves can have their moments but they really are clicking right now.

This Sixers team is so damn fun! Embiid dominating, Maxey very good, Batum stepping up in the absence of Kelly!
This is the most watchable Sixers side since the first year Ben played with Brett as coach... since then they have been a boring soul destroying side to watch.
I am sure we will regress at some stage, probably soon.. but so far really enjoying it
Maxey is an absolute delight

That harden deal looking like the trade of the year.

The Porzingis and Jrue Holiday trades for Boston say hold my beer !

We have easily the best, most defensive and dynamic backcourt in the East now.

But Philly won the trade simply by addition by subtraction with Maxey's growth and improvement (prolly up there in the most improved player chances this year along with Sengun of the Rockets)

This is the most watchable Sixers side since the first year Ben played with Brett as coach... since then they have been a boring soul destroying side to watch.
I am sure we will regress at some stage, probably soon.. but so far really enjoying it
Maxey is an absolute delight

Oubre's injury after being hit by a car (fractured ribs) is really sad for me, esp as he is in a contract year and playing some of the best hoops of his career at the Sixers.

Be interesting to see what Philly and Morey do with Harris and his expiring contract. Could be a decent piece for a potential trade for Philly to get either a 3rd star or improve the depth and bench

Oubre's injury after being hit by a car (fractured ribs) is really sad for me, esp as he is in a contract year and playing some of the best hoops of his career at the Sixers.
It is just awful for anyone, what a shocking thing... how fortunate that it isn't super super serious as a hit run could have been so much worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back