NBA Week 4 Thread where Clippers are 0-4 under Hardens system

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Celtics Social Media !!!

867csw.jpg

☘️

I will never understand the fans that claim he is easy to hate until he is on your team... No it is worse now

I am so sick of seeing clips of him talking about himself like he actually contributes just to watch him run around doing nothing on defence, spilling the ball and giving dumb fouls and missing every 3 short.

The dude is not average he is straight ass.

Philly ought to be asking the question to Chicago about Caruso.

Keep seeing the Sixers linked with LaVine, doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me when you have Maxey and Harris. Caruso on the other hand would make a whole lot of sense. Won't eat much of your cap space either.

I darw say Draymond is as popular around the league (playing wise) from non teammates as Bill Laimbeer and Karl Malone back in their day.
I'll say this for Draymond

At least he hasn't impregnated a 13 year old

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shocked, surprised Draymond Green is a starting NBA player when there’s hundreds better in Europe.
I did enjoy this comment from reddit:
"He's gonna come back and put out a revenge game of 3/5/2."

Nets have some nice pieces. Solid team.

They can't win a chip with how they are currently constructed, but they are good value, even if they have an average coach.

Good a pretty good return with the Durant trade.

They can't win a chip with how they are currently constructed, but they are good value, even if they have an average coach.

Good a pretty good return with the Durant trade.
I did a solid job of jinxing them.

They need a proper #1. Bridges as a #2 and they'd be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back