NBA Week 4 Thread where Clippers are 0-4 under Hardens system

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadset espn are the drizzling shits, if they didn't televise the games i wouldn't watch a second of it.

Inconsistencies ???

The campaigners averaging 18,9,2 ffs !!!

TBF, makes a welcome change from them talking about Lebron or the ******* cowboys , i guess

Deadset espn are the drizzling shits, if they didn't televise the games i wouldn't watch a second of it.

Inconsistencies ???

TBF, makes a welcome change from them talking about Lebron or the ******* cowboys , i guess

Tall Poppy Syndrome. Wemby is fine and The Spurs are playing in a bloody hard and talent filled conference.

So sources suggest dray green has been ejected in 7 of the past 11 games where Steph hasn’t played. One surmises that in those games there’s a higher chance of a warrior loss ergo green losing his s**t. Someone would know the results of those games

7 of his last 11 ejections have been in games when Steph didn't play. Not 7 of the last 11 games Steph didn't play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Inconsistencies ???

Lol.

Cos we really need an in-depth analysis of Wemby's first 12 games.

They shamelessly hype up players, then ask the question whether 'we' need to reassess our expectations. No guys, 'we' don't.

Vintage Bron again today! Pray it never ends!

Remember when Ham said they were going to limit LeBron to 30 mins a night this season?

That was a fun three days.

Fair to say Charlotte are the worst team in the league still somehow or that title still going to Washington?

Charlotte gotta make a move of some sort. Cant just keep praying for pick 1 and not getting it at this point.

Fair to say Charlotte are the worst team in the league still somehow or that title still going to Washington?

Charlotte gotta make a move of some sort. Cant just keep praying for pick 1 and not getting it at this point.
We just played both back to back - Washington way worse imo. Charlotte with Rozier to still come back as well.

Mitchell Robinson with the casual 11 offensive rebounds tonight against Mark Williams. Absolute monster

Just got myself LP this morning. Good to see it's still a piece of s**t. Need to refresh the page a couple of times for the game to actually start playing. Bar at the top with all games is missing everything from today, straight from yesterdays scores to tomorrow's games...

Pathetic, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back