NBA Week 6 Thread - I'd rather anything than watch Jordan Poole

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago beat the Bucks yesterday without Lavine and Demar.

Tbh I dunno whether having those guys out is even a massive loss for the Bulls any more. Certainly having LaVine, DDR, Vuc and Coby White in the same starting line-up is going to kill your defence.

Their bench group are better defenders anyway, so I'm not surprised that they were more cohesive at the very least with two scorers and a bunch of role players. Still not going to be world beaters, but at least the pieces fit together better.

Tbh I dunno whether having those guys out is even a massive loss for the Bulls any more. Certainly having LaVine, DDR, Vuc and Coby White in the same starting line-up is going to kill your defence.

Their bench group are better defenders anyway, so I'm not surprised that they were more cohesive at the very least with two scorers and a bunch of role players. Still not going to be world beaters, but at least the pieces fit together better.

Copy White is actually a pretty good young player for the Bulls, only one of the Chicago players who showed up against the Celts thr other day

No matter what other moves the Bulls do in the future, they should try give Coby as much a chance to flourish/run through him as possible.

I'm sure the Bulls, Charlotte, Pels and Portland fans feel really bad for you. "Oh no, only going to win 50 games and make the Conference Semis"
Eh, this makes no sense.

Those teams are essentially in rebuild mode and have no real expectations of winning a title right now. The Bucks are a team in win-now mode.

Not looking for sympathy either, just making comment that for a team that's goal is to win the NBA finals, it's largely unlikely due to a very inferior coaching staff compared to it's direct rivals.

It gives me Port Adelaide vibes with Ken Hinkley. Good list, poor coach and will likely bomb out just prior to the big dance.

Eh, this makes no sense.

Those teams are essentially in rebuild mode and have no real expectations of winning a title right now. The Bucks are a team in win-now mode.

Not looking for sympathy either, just making comment that for a team that's goal is to win the NBA finals, it's largely unlikely due to a very inferior coaching staff compared to it's direct rivals.

It gives me Port Adelaide vibes with Ken Hinkley. Good list, poor coach and will likely bomb out just prior to the big dance.
Did you have to use port as the example fml.

I come to this thread to get away from the crap I have to put up with year in year out.

But in your case it is definitely relatable, I don’t think they should have ever got rid of bud, but should’ve gone hard for nurse if that was the case he’s doing an amazing job at Philly.

DDR is still somewhat capable of defensive effort. Its Lavine whose a absolute buzzkill. White/Lavine dont match up with each other well at all.

Only 2 teams I see capable of wanting Lavine now are Memphis and Nets. Marcus Smart is the one guy who can help Lavines game a fair bit and Memphis have some movable deals with Luke Kennard and Brandon Clarke to make the numbers match up. Lets Bane slide over to SF where I think he is more suited to be honest. Nets its a case of Ben Simmons for Zach Lavine style of deal but not sure that helps Chicago enough

Clippers hahahaha
Lue wont last the year at this stage. Watching this game at the moment and for Clippers too much desire to share the ball and not enough I guess going with the matchup thats working. I think PG3 gotta handle the ball alot less and let Harden lead the offensive unit. Leonard needs to get back to scoring and defending and less trying to be a PG almost.

It feels like Lue traded Harden in and left everything the exact same. Harden alot different player to Westbrook. You gotta adjust around it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eh, this makes no sense.

Why should anyone feel sorry for Bulls fans ?

They experienced the glory of the Jordan years (well those old enough to remember them)

Wizards fans should be right up there in most long suffering nba fanbase.

Will they ever have the balls to T up LeBron for a flop? Watching him go flying from a 50kg lighter Jalen Green running into him is equally sad and hilarious.

He isn't even the worst flopper on the Lakers. That honour belong to Austin 'no powers' Reaves.

He isn't even the worst flopper on the Lakers. That honour belong to Austin 'no powers' Reaves.

Your man already has twice as many free throws as entire Rockets team. Amazing how good that Lakers D is at not fouling shooters.

Your man already has twice as many free throws as entire Rockets team. Amazing how good that Lakers D is at not fouling shooters.

Lakers are borderline unwatchable due to the amount of infuriating calls and FTs they get.

Il

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back