NBA Week 6 Thread - I'd rather anything than watch Jordan Poole

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jalen Suggs is surely in MIP/All-Defensive Team consideration at this stage. Unreal this year
Will be tough for him to get into top end of the MIP discussion with guys like Maxey, Haliburton, Barnes, Sengun & Thomas seeming to be leading the charge there.

Full credit to Philly, they really fought the good fight and gave us a real scare on our home court ...

Nurse is a terrific coach.

But when all is said and done

images

Will be tough for him to get into top end of the MIP discussion with guys like Maxey, Haliburton, Barnes, Sengun & Thomas seeming to be leading the charge there.
Yeah, that's fair. Think the ADT acknowledgement is probably more realistic. Regardless, just happy to see him fulfilling some of his potential.

Absolutely 💯 the correct and right decision from Lebron if it happens (on the same days the Lakers playe) . I really hope most of the Lakers fanbase support and understand LBJ's decision

Nothing but hope and sincere best wishes for Bronny and his return to Hoops.
Hopefully no more health/cardiac issues for him. (The tragic loss of Reggie Lewis is one that's always haunted me)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sengun will win it and rightfully so
Eh it's an extremely subjective award. All depends on what sort of leap is considered best this season.

It feels weird to see Doncic out, Wemby out, Sixers with half their team out, and then the Pels playing with a full strength team.

Not used to this at all.

Chicago beat the Bucks yesterday without Lavine and Demar.

Parity in this league and talent level is off the charts.

Orlando have now 9 in a wow and smacked the Celts last week.

The NBA is as even as its ever been (and that can only be a good thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back