NBA - who do you support and why?

Remove this Banner Ad

I have supported the Bulls since I was born pretty much. :p

My name is Jordan, obviously, and it was after the great man #23 himself. I was born in 1990 and it was when Jordan and the Bulls were on the rise and Mummy and Daddy loved the name so they called me it. I have loved the Bulls my whole life. Watched the 3-peat DVDs, read the books, watched that "Last shot" by Jordan about a million times in my life.

I will always be a Bulls man, even though Jordan went. I can't wait till Hinrich, Deng, Gordon and co. start winning games for us again.

Post 2000 I have liked the Lakers, mainly because of Kobe and his resembelence to Michael Jordan. So I like seeing them do well, I love how now Kobe is like the Jordan of the Lakers in which he has a team which has the ability but has to spread the ball more and try and get the most out of them to be the best that they can be and go for the Championship, like Jordan in the late 80's.

Portland- My first memory of watching basketball was the Bulls v Blazers finals series. I was drawn into supporting the underdog blazers. Clyde Drexler was captivating.

Plently of highs and lows since then. had a hell of a team at the turn of the decade but threw away a championship in the last quarter of game 7 against the lakers :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back