NBAisms in your real life. examples welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you ever wanted to apply NBAisms in real life?

A clients glorified PA is giving me the shits. Just cause serge sucked her way to the top she thinks her s**t don’t stink. And cause she’s got the CEO in her back pocket I have to bite my tongue.
But I really wanna say this to her

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My NBAism is the amount of time I spend in hospital being a New Orleans fan. I'm good at my job and love the city, I just end up spending a lot of time on the shelf.

My NBAism is the amount of time I spend in hospital being a New Orleans fan. I'm good at my job and love the city, I just end up spending a lot of time on the shelf.

:(

Also getting ejected from pubs, only because I'm the big guy who gets bumped into by the small guy and complaining about it Demarcus Cousins style

do you go to the line as much as Harden?

I’ve been using “In yo’ face!”, “nothin’ but net”, “not in my house” and “get that s**t outta here” like a champ for many years and am still proud of it.

Not NBA, but White Men Can’t Jump’s “What it is” is my go to greeting and always gets a good reaction.

Also, honourable mention to “ain’t no thang but a chicken wing on a string”. But, I haven’t used that since my teen years.

I was once told a friend "hand down, man down" when he only carried one drink back from the bar as his other was filled with his phone.

When my wife takes longer to get ready than she advised (like every time) I often make the shot clock violation signal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back