Premiership Player
Sep 16, 2009
Outback Australia Baby
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Starts tomorrow night.

Wollongong v Gold Coast

5 units Wollongong -1.5 @ $1.90

Wollongong were great at home last season. They should be too strong for the Blaze in this opener.

Sydney v Melbourne

7 units Under 166.5 @ $1.90

Sydney are concentrating on defence this season. In the opening night, the nerves will be up and that should result in a lot of mixed baskets.

Put it this way, if you bet on every game last year to go under, you would make a profit. This one should go under.

Thanks Sas, I was wondering who I should back with my Centrebet "bet that can't lose" (promo code: "CBNBL"), so I might jump on the unders bet. :thumbsu:

EDIT: Line on that game is down to 165.5, but I'll take the unders anyway.

Silly question, but how do you use the free bet? Entered the code and it says i've got the "bet that can't lose" available. Do you make the selection, confirm then submit wager and then there a USE FREEBET selection? Or do you just place the bet and if it loses they give you the money back? Don't want to be placing the bet without properly using the free bet.

Couldnt agree less Sasquatch. Wollongong will struggle immensely this year whereas Gold Coast Blaze are the clear 2nd best team in the comp

Wollongong have no Tragardth, Davidson, Martin add to that the loss of McKee. Oscar Forman wont get them enough boards. No one can replace Tragardth this year for them and there new import is gonna need more time to settle than the Blazes one will.

Gold Coast Blaze have the best starting 5 in the league. There new import is early favorite for the MVP in James Maye. Add Gibson, Harvey, Worthington Hoare and then the likes of Petrie, Goulding of the bench and they are gonna be a formiddable outfit

10 units on the Blaze

I wouldn't say anyone has the best or second best starting five in the league until a few rounds in.

Gold Coast have never won an opening match and are slow starters.

Gold Coast's pre-season was ordinary.

Wollongong have the crowd support behind them.

On paper, Blaze look like they have a better roster than the Hawks, but the opening match, no one can be sure until these guys play.

This will be a Hawks win in a tight contest. The home crowd will get them over the line.

No form to judge so paper wins atm :) (Pre season aint form btw)

Gold Coast have a gun list this season and are 2nd favs for the title for a good reason. The odds are so close for a reason I guess. Your gonna have 2 contrasting opinions on this game.

I'm taking the Blaze aswell, a good starting 5 and Goulding and Hoare off the bench, they have a great rotation and should be too good for an under man Woolongong side. No Larry Davidson is massive.

In the other game tonight Melbourne should be too big for Sydney at home, they should be trying to get Khazzouh in foul trouble early and if they can get that done they should run rampant in the post. Could be a big win too.

Gold Coast : $2.12
Melbourne -10.5 : $2.95

Starts tomorrow night.

Wollongong v Gold Coast

5 units Wollongong -1.5 @ $1.90

Wollongong were great at home last season. They should be too strong for the Blaze in this opener.

Sydney v Melbourne

7 units Under 166.5 @ $1.90

Sydney are concentrating on defence this season. In the opening night, the nerves will be up and that should result in a lot of mixed baskets.

Put it this way, if you bet on every game last year to go under, you would make a profit. This one should go under.

Win x 2

+10.8 units

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back