Nbl 2010/2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GC shoot 70% from the field 1H! Lets hope they cant keep that up and the 36ers keep sucking ive taken u182.5 on Bet365 INPLAY

I lumped the balance of my TAB account on GC at the $1.55 H2H. Now going into Freo H2H vs. Hawthorn. I reckon I still have a very good chance of this being a profitable weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone have any idea how the hell 365 are tracking an SA league basketball match

ive never been so confused before

+ they have a limit 3 times what they have on my account for NBL

I noticed that game last night as well, very strange considering the coverage for local basketball even here in Adelaide is pretty much non-existent. No idea how they get live scores.

Slightly different but I did see a Victoria league soccer match on 365 once. For those in Vic the Altona Magic were playing.

Besides wondering how on Earth they get the live updates for this it would be very very easy to bribe a non professional.

Anyone know whats happened to the Crocs/Hawks match. Livescores.com and the NBL site have dropped the live updates. :confused:

Have the Crocs going in a last leg of multi.

Took Tigers +5.5 for $1.90, they outscored the 36ers by 6 in the first quarter then completely lost the plot, got down by as much as 12 before winning the last quarter by 12 to send it to OT. They then got the job done in OT.

Some of the hardest punting coin I've ever made. :eek:

total up around 190 in the breakers blaze game. tempted though ive been burnt by a few unders lately.

make that 201.5 they cant miss....

wow up to 212.5 with 3 mins left in the third. they couldnt keep that kind of scoring up could they?

Did you jump on mate? Don't think i've ever seen such a high scoring qtr before lol

Last 2 legs of a multi leave me in an awkward spot. I've got Breakers and Wildcats as the final leg. My problem is i won't know the result of the Breakers game to hedge and i don't want to load up my bet365. Relatively high return as well...what to do, what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back