Nbl 2010/2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

11 to 8 team fouls in the last quarter is pretty nuts. Looks like it was a nice game for unders betting in-play, I totally missed it though. :(

great match to watch, i had a nibble on Breakers to win live but wrote that off going into the 4th..

had Penney > Worthington, Harvey, Bruton bet cash to make up for it.

the last two matches have been great to watch, gets back to the ******* fest Friday though

Blaze will start covering and going over like crazy in coming weeks

Taking the > 75.5 on Centrebet @ $1.88 for the 2nd half of Crocs vs. Kings.

They only put up 82 in the first half, so they shouldn't be too exhausted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL, yeah they had a higher percentage from three-point range than from the field, WTF?!

Sydney shot 4/12 from the field in the 3rd quarter and 6/14 in the last, though, so they clearly couldn't hit the side of a barn.

Taking the Breakers -2 tonight. No real reason except they lost their last game and can't see them dropping 2 in a row. Have seen a couple of their more recent games and they've definitely had a drop in intensity so can see them coming out strong after a loss and double ot im pretty sure the game before or game before that.

Yeah i read something about that. Breakers had (have) a pretty dodgy record there but beat them there this season so that might give them some belief/confidence. I think it'll be closeish but with what's happened in NZ recently and their loss, i think they take this by 6-10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back