NBL 2016/2017 Season Thread

Who will win the 2016/2017 Season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulding making them from 2m outside the 3

Dwayne Russell is an even worse basketball commentator than he is for footy.

From........The............Carpark.

In.........Your............Dreams.

Oh...........My............Goodness.

*..........Off.............w***er.

My goodness what a game that was watching Casper Ware and Jerome Randle going at each other.

Some of those baskets were truly outrageous but my goodness, Melbourne United were fantastic today. Adelaide were quite flat defensively and Melbourne just rampaged through them.

By the way, Dwayne Russell.....seriously.....why inflict him on us???

My goodness what a game that was watching Casper Ware and Jerome Randle going at each other.

Some of those baskets were truly outrageous but my goodness, Melbourne United were fantastic today. Adelaide were quite flat defensively and Melbourne just rampaged through them.

Was remarkable seeing the top team outmuscled by a superior squad.

Being lazy but the bench numbers from Melbourne would have to be the highest in the league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awesome get. Quality point guard who just lacked length and athletism in the nba.
Did you watch that highlights video? Looked fairly athletic throwing down that alley-oop dunk.

Wouldn't it make more sense to bring NBA teams out here? The kings or united goin to American to play an NBA team is a waste. Would be massive money bring GSW or the Bulls here.

Not really a massive Melb Utd fan but they are getting crucified by the officials. No calls galore on the offensive end whilst Caspar Ware barely makes contact and gets pinged for 4 fouls

Back