NBL 2016/2017 Season Thread

Who will win the 2016/2017 Season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy s*** Brandt been sitting on the bench for 70% of the season awesome Gleeson great coaching.

How hard is it to put a starting 5 of

Cotton
Martin
Casey
Mckay
Brandt

That is your best 5.

Then rotate Jesse Kenny Hire Knight dkd for 3-4 minutes a qtr.

Start each qtr with your best 5 not some freaking random 5 you throw darts at to choose.

Don't split up your best 5 after the first 5 mins of the first qtr, let them play together for at least 65% of the game.

And ffs tell Jesse to stop shooting 3's. DKD is your 3 point shooter but noooo you keep him on the bench to rot. It's cost us about 4 games because the other team has 3 point shooters and our rots on the bench.

Wildcats are winning through sheer talent of the squad. The squad is much better based on talent but the coach does everything to lose through sheer stupidity, think Gleeson is not stupid? Did you see the last game against the Taipan's ? The clown gives away a tech foul at the absolute crunch time of the game.....it's not the first time he has done it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perth were pretty bad except,for the last minute. Never deserved to be that close. If Gleeson is there next season I will spit chips.

I am still in disbelief. Didn't see it live because I was looking at the computer at the time but when I looked up he was flailing his arms and legs on the ground in excruciating pain.

There's videos of it on twitter and I watched one. Wow. I feel so bad for him. Really really really hope everything works out for the best.

Can anyone say what happened, not sure if I wanna watch it

Apparently got pretty much poked in the eye and it came out of the socket.

My dad is an eye surgeon and i asked him about it, he said it's actually relatively common and usually gets fixed fairly easily.

Hope the guy is ok and has no long term damage!

That was the most horrific injury I've seen... feel so bad for the guy

Not the first time I've seen footage of that happening on a basketball court, but still doesn't make it any less horrific.

So, rumours are that Bryce Cotton has been offered a 10 day contract in the NBA and will be released

Trying to find out which team it was

Surely cats had a lock-in clause after the season passed the final recruiting date.
Strange acquisition considering it's only 10 days and cottons shooting hasn't exactly been impressive, less likely to find his stroke in such a short time. And to go with being on the opposite side of the world.

Back