NBL 2016/2017 Season Thread

Who will win the 2016/2017 Season?

• Total voters
Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Friend's a cameraman. Fox told him last match that he had to focus on the crowd ect. Missed that huge Jerome Shot. Was Filthy
It's a good angle but only for when they ball is being carried to the top of the 3 point arc then it needs to change, wonder if they told him to zoom in on the scoreboard during the first quarter because they couldn't get their crap together with the scores on tv

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
Just doing some fact checking if anyone can help.

Does anyone know what the average spend on any NBL side is per season?
The salary cap is now $1.1 milllion does that include top up players, etc?

I think the Minimum you can spend is about 800k. "imports" have 50k which isn't included in the Cap, One player nominated has 150k Not counted in the cap. Top up players under the age of 25 don't have to be paid

I think the Minimum you can spend is about 800k. "imports" have 50k which isn't included in the Cap, One player nominated has 150k Not counted in the cap. Top up players under the age of 25 don't have to be paid

Thanks mate, would you know what the sides spend all up on the flights, accommodation etc.

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
Thanks mate, would you know what the sides spend all up on the flights, accommodation etc.
Honestly not sure. However i'll ask someone next time i see them. With virgin being on board i think it might be pro bono on existing flights to be honest. Accomodation have no idea at all. I know some of the places you'll fly over about 16-20 people. Each will split a room akin to the local leagues here its nothing great. Bus hire to get everyone yo the game probably figures as a bigger cost

Lloyd_Christmas

Cancelled
Oct 3, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
I went to the Melbourne United game today with my two daughters, was brilliant entertainment off the court as well as on it.
Congratulations to the Melbourne owners, they and the NBL seemed to have turned around a sinking ship, very exciting for all of us who are not soccer heads.

Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Joey right spot on there. Refs think they are umpiring afl and want to be the center of attention. "we can't stop the game if he is in the act of shooting" well Ferguson did the same the other night and it wasn't allowed.

Back