NBL 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge last couple of plays. Big shot from Trice to take the lead with 4 seconds left and then Cotton with a jumper almost on the buzzer to steal back the game

This may be a simple question but why , when a team has scored a goal and there is a time out, does the other team take the ball in their forward area rather than the back court ?

Yeah calling a timeout allows you to advance to half court

If you got on the Cats when they drifted out past $9, hats off to you ;)

Brisbane seem to have this isaue with the convention centre being too small and bondall being to far out. Coukd Pat Rafter arena be an option for them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lisch buzzer beater against Townsville in 2009 v Cotton's buzzer beater - which was better for the Cats?

Here's Cotton beating the buzzer in the Summer League for the Jazz

Cooke jnr once again gets nothing,

Commentators bash him from pillar to post saying we should get rid of him yet he was the one who turned us around in the second half....not for the first time this season either.

Kenny just a total enigma this guy, was a main reason we got so far down yet was instrumental in our comeback...still annoys the s*** out of me.

Bryce the ice cotton ...what more does there need to be said.

#100%cotton

Commentators bash him from pillar to post saying we should get rid of him yet he was the one who turned us around in the second half....not for the first time this season either.

Kenny just a total enigma this guy, was a main reason we got so far down yet was instrumental in our comeback...still annoys the s*** out of me.

Bryce the ice cotton ...what more does there need to be said.

#100%cotton

2a90dd760926454a56bc8a476ecc320f.jpg

Most people that bag him out have already forgotten how long it took Jamel McKay to adjust to the Wildcats structure and the NBL interpretation of traveling.
Cooke is already ahead of McKay in those terms and can only get better from now on. Hopefully he'll peak at Final time much like McKay did.

I wouldn't mind seeing them in Giants and Magic gear aswell. (As much as i dislikes SE magic)

Oh the North Melbourne Giants, how I loathed them.
They were up there with Adelaide and Melbourne for heated rivalries as far as Perth were concerned.

Really need the double win this round. Have our own (home) game against NZ next week, and they have no fear here. Some breathing space would come in handy

But you’d think if we can’t beat NZ or Melbourne at home we might struggle come finals anyway...

Really need the double win this round. Have our own (home) game against NZ next week, and they have no fear here. Some breathing space would come in handy

But you’d think if we can’t beat NZ or Melbourne at home we might struggle come finals anyway...

This is the point of the season where Cats turn it on anyway. Happens every year like clockwork. I wouldn't be too worried

Remove this Banner Ad

Back