NBL 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

No idea why he's running around in Australia, Legit could be a good bench NBA guard

Turned away a 10 day contract with Atlanta, Said he wanted a guaranteed contract for this year. His time will come

Melbourne United lose to OKC by a point after having last posession. Two big defensive plays stifled United.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
Just saw that on the news and i was surprised OKC had alot of their big names playing. Not for the whole game but still pretty good effort by Melb United.

Yea fantastic effort by united missing Goulding and their backup shooting guard Hooley aswell so they need to ring ins.Paul George played 39 minutes, Melo 32 and westbrook 28.

Bit embarrassing for NBL they don't have wildcats as one of the three in this nba series. How did they screw that up?

Bit embarrassing for NBL they don't have wildcats as one of the three in this nba series. How did they screw that up?
We declined. Origionally the NBL wanted us to play the Jazz, we declined, Kings won the right against melbourne/Brisbane/Adelaide. But two other options came up and we again declined to apply

We would of basically gotten off a plane around 24 hours before our season opener.

For the people that dont know, 2 games per round are shown live on SBS and SBS Viceland

Why is it so difficult for Fox Sports to have a functioning scoreboard and game clock on the NBL coverage? Every year it's the same crap - scoreboard way behind play, clock not counting down properly and/or the whole graphic just disappearing for minutes at a time.

It's amateurish and they've never managed to fix it.

Why is it so difficult for Fox Sports to have a functioning scoreboard and game clock on the NBL coverage? Every year it's the same crap - scoreboard way behind play, clock not counting down properly and/or the whole graphic just disappearing for minutes at a time.

It's amateurish and they've never managed to fix it.

Lack of clock is so frustrating. But #NBL18 right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought all the production was handled by the NBL themselves? And Fox just carry the footage

At least the scoreboard doesn't take up half the screen this year.

Correct. Can't blame Fox for all the issues with the score bugs, which are pretty much the same issues as last season - including the last minute not being counted to the 1/10th second.

Interestingly the Sky Sports score bug for Breakers home matches craps all over the NBL supplied one for Australia-based matches.

The WNBL uses the Fox Sports score bug (used for the NBL coverage in 2015/16), and it craps all over the NBL supplied score bugs/graphics too.

It does feel like games in Cairns have a lot more scoreboard/time issues than any other venue. Sydney, Melbourne and N.Z are usually fine

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

United look pretty damn good, do I finally move on from the Dragons?

Yep get on board. Being there on game day is great.

Mitch Creek with the 'Delly' roll into Prather's knee. Won't be back for this game.

Could have been viewed as a bit reckless on Creek's part. He was niggly all night I reckon.

United look pretty damn good, do I finally move on from the Dragons?

You can't be super attached to them can you?

They only existed for 3 seasons

RIP SBS Telecast

Keen to go to Melbourne United home game on Sunday. Do their home games normally sell out or my mates and I safe to get GA tickets on the day?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back