NBL 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously though I was not a fan earlier in the season but he's not too bad. I was also not a fan of Tai Wesley but he has improved massively

Surely All NBL 5 this year. I don't like him but I respect his game hugely. Showing that skilled post players will always have a place in basketball

You can't leave him open from three either. What a well rounded game he has

Surely All NBL 5 this year. I don't like him but I respect his game hugely. Showing that skilled post players will always have a place in basketball

You can't leave him open from three either. What a well rounded game he has
I hated him when he played for New Zealand but love him that he's at United. Tough hombre. Can't believe he's a Mormon!

The FIBA break should be interesting, particularly for NZ who will have the bulk of their players on National duty before the semis with Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure Damien martin still defensive player of the year, he slowed down a bit and missed some games.

I reckon mccarron could have been in with a shot as a mod to his excellent season

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
I totally agree.

Not sure Damien martin still defensive player of the year, he slowed down a bit and missed some games.

I reckon mccarron could have been in with a shot as a mod to his excellent season

But I do think Martin should have beenn in the boomers side last week. No idea why he wasn't.

Adelaide were outstanding, they'd have to be premiership favourites now. A really deep team, great to see Moore playing well this season. He wasn't used great by demopoulos last season.

Hopefully Perth come back with a vengeance, be good to see a good series.

Adelaide were outstanding, they'd have to be premiership favourites now. A really deep team, great to see Moore playing well this season. He wasn't used great by demopoulos last season.

Hopefully Perth come back with a vengeance, be good to see a good series.

Usually agree with yourposts nut you do realise United went 4-0 against 36ers this season?

Usually agree with yourposts nut you do realise United went 4-0 against 36ers this season?
Before childress and earlier on this season though, both teams have gotten better as the season clearly.

They are both very deep teams.

If I'm honest as well, I'm not getting my hopes up too high for a Melbourne championship as I have been conditioned that way as a St kilda supporter.

Nowhere near favourites. Melbourne will have home court and deserved favouritism. Sixers will also struggle with perth in perth.
I think Perth will struggle to keep it under 10. They are cooked. Had two weeks to prepare for that game and dished that up.

Before childress and earlier on this season though, both teams have gotten better as the season clearly.

They are both very deep teams.

If I'm honest as well, I'm not getting my hopes up too high for a Melbourne championship as I have been conditioned that way as a St kilda supporter.

United have the shooters to hurt Adelaide from the outside.

Not sure Wright has a Plan B.

Should be a great GF series

Remove this Banner Ad

Back