NBL 2018/19 Season

Who will win the title

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think with Bogut's passing, Newley's slashing and the shooters they have, even Gaze would've been able to come up with a better offence than giving it to Randle and hoping he can break 100 ankles per game...

Bowen looks way more comfortable than Terrance Ferguson did a couple of seasons ago (to be fair he's a year or two older than Ferguson was though)

Loved DJ torching Bogut yet all we hear is about Boguts all round presence lol. Said it when we signed him that Deleon is an offence killer. Constantly goes iso and takes the worst shots. For us to be any chance we need to get rid of him and sign a solid import 2/3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Bougut might struggle a bit to start NBA is a bit more open and faster and sometimes playing with better player make you play better ball. Im sure most of you play and after playing a higher grade when you play lower sometimes just makes you play crap. well thats how I am expecting it to go if he stays injury free might start to make a real move mid to late season. Sydney seem to fail to Fire most seasons not expecting this season to be differnt

Trimble pretty impressive on debut

He was pretty talked about leading up to the NBA draft. I'd put him, Randle and Cotton as the three best imports in the league

I think Bougut might struggle a bit to start NBA is a bit more open and faster and sometimes playing with better player make you play better ball. Im sure most of you play and after playing a higher grade when you play lower sometimes just makes you play crap. well thats how I am expecting it to go if he stays injury free might start to make a real move mid to late season. Sydney seem to fail to Fire most seasons not expecting this season to be differnt

There's no reason on God's green Earth why Sydney should be losing with their ABUNDANCE of talent.

No one rates Gaze as a coach and for good reason, Mike Kelly will kill it this year with a much thinner squad because he preaches defence

There's no reason on God's green Earth why Sydney should be losing with their ABUNDANCE of talent.

No one rates Gaze as a coach and for good reason, Mike Kelly will kill it this year with a much thinner squad because he preaches defence

I thought the presence and pure genius of Paul Roos would have been enough to get Sydney over the line. :rolleyes:

Loved DJ torching Bogut yet all we hear is about Boguts all round presence lol. Said it when we signed him that Deleon is an offence killer. Constantly goes iso and takes the worst shots. For us to be any chance we need to get rid of him and sign a solid import 2/3

I had a chuckle when the commentators went into raptures over him blocking the shot of a player about 8 inches shorter than him. 6 points for a 7 footer with NBA championship rings is bordering on the pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back