Who will win the title

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2007
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Gleeson has been fined $500 for the Bogut incident.

In a related article Gleeson was quoted as saying:

When questioned about the incident by media postgame, the Perth coach watered down the significance of the clash.
“Just a little bit of a love tap,” Gleeson said.
“I tried to run a play and the big boofhead tried to listen. So I said, ‘Get out’ for a little bit.
“He grabbed me so I was trying to milk it to see if could get something out of it.
“Bogues is a good guy.”

Going the Filipino route of lying his ass off. He grabbed you because you pushed him.

Interesting that admits to milking it, when he was crying about flopping all night.

hutchy31

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
That third quarter might be the worst ten minutes of basketball I’ve ever seen. Melbourne were atrocious.

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx
Big game tonight.
Cats were lucky to win at home vs United in that game when Goulding got injured in the 4th quarter. Since then we've lost twice to Sydney and are looking a little vulnerable. Lose tonight and we're 1-3 vs the other teams in the top 3.
Thumbs up from me for Monday Night NBL. Looking forward to this one.

Jan 26, 2007
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne United
Big game tonight.
Cats were lucky to win at home vs United in that game when Goulding got injured in the 4th quarter. Since then we've lost twice to Sydney and are looking a little vulnerable. Lose tonight and we're 1-3 vs the other teams in the top 3.
Thumbs up from me for Monday Night NBL. Looking forward to this one.
Lucky home court calls that game as well

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

hutchy31

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
An offensive masterclass from Perth tonight. Melbourne have been shitty going forward too but this has been putrid from the wildcats. If Cotton doesn't play well they're just no good against anyone half decent.

I know they're flaky, but I like Adelaide to make a push in the second half of the season. At least they can put points on the board anywhere.

An offensive masterclass from Perth tonight. Melbourne have been shitty going forward too but this has been putrid from the wildcats. If Cotton doesn't play well they're just no good against anyone half decent.

I know they're flaky, but I like Adelaide to make a push in the second half of the season. At least they can put points on the board anywhere.

As I said earlier please don’t let Wagstaff shoot.

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx
That was really bad.
The Cats should issue an apology to the people who paid to watch that match.
Credit where it's due to United's defence - which overall was very good - but we really looked off too. Just going through the motions out there offensively.

hutchy31

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Has there been a worse offensive team in recent NBL history than Cairns? This is embarrassing.

Sydney aren’t even that good imo, Cairns are just ******* woeful.

hutchy31

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Sydney are 2nd so they’re doing something right lol..

They’re not that good imo - second half of the season and playoffs will show that. Too much reliance on Randle, and Lisch and Newley are a shadow of themselves. Plus Bogut will be a liability in crunch time just like he always was in the NBA.

They’re talented enough, but have probably the worst coach. That’ll matter come the pointy end of the season.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
They’re not that good imo - second half of the season and playoffs will show that. Too much reliance on Randle, and Lisch and Newley are a shadow of themselves. Plus Bogut will be a liability in crunch time just like he always was in the NBA.

They’re talented enough, but have probably the worst coach. That’ll matter come the pointy end of the season.

Only team to beat Perth in WA at full strength(and they beat them in Sydney)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back