• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
Also the music choices in the last few tie outs has been atrocious.

I know people like to joke about Adelaide being backwards but surely their music tastes have evolved from late 90s pop...

Music needs to be banned from all NBL games, it's quite cringeworthy. Does the NBA do it? I don't watch much but I don't seem to notice it, whereas watching NBL I can hear Timmy Trumpets blaring out at half the stadiums. Used to walk out with a headache whenever I'd go to a game at Titanium.

Richard Cranium

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PHX
I was over Randle by the time he left us last time. I'm so ******* over him again already.

And I agree about the music. I reckon 5 or so years ago they fixed game presentation a bit and toned it down. Now apparently we're back to a bloke spinning whatever CD singles he has lying around in his old CD wallet all game. :thumbsdown:

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
Music needs to be banned from all NBL games, it's quite cringeworthy. Does the NBA do it? I don't watch much but I don't seem to notice it, whereas watching NBL I can hear Timmy Trumpets blaring out at half the stadiums. Used to walk out with a headache whenever I'd go to a game at Titanium.

There's no in-game music in the NBA, and I believe it is outlawed for FIBA sanctioned international matches.

BG__

Club Legend
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
I have so much love and hate Stiendl. He's the biggest tease. His shot looks so nice when it goes in, he's long, surprisingly athletic with good acceleration, good at getting to the rim, not too bad defensively.

Has all the tools there to be a very good NBL player if he didn't go ice cold with his shooting half the time. I get my hopes up when ever he strings a few good minutes together.

TERICO!

Dude is so clutch. Cold blooded silent assassin.
Just gets it done doesn’t he? Clutch personified.

Dario Hunt, a monster game today. Hopefully more of that to come.

Cotton bricking it up today though, but nice to see us get it done without him.

Genesis67

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yankees, N'Orleans Saints, Arsenal
Just gets it done doesn’t he? Clutch personified.

Dario Hunt, a monster game today. Hopefully more of that to come.

Cotton bricking it up today though, but nice to see us get it done without him.
Thought that was a really good sign. Yes, we've got arguably the best player in the league, but we're really not a one man show.

Massive step forward by Dario yesterday. So nice to have a dominant big man import for the first time in years.

hutchy31

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Trimble appears to have lost his confidence - can’t think why he’d be so reluctant to take some of the shots he’s turning down. Handle looks pretty loose too.

Sydney’s bench getting it done tonight. Melbourne’s issue is lack of depth, let’s see how they go second half.

DT_35

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Denver, Liverpool
Refs are horrid. Bogut pushes Long OOB, no call then they call a soft one for Ware. Then another handful of soft ones against Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back