Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Sydney Kings

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty clear these refs have money on the Phoenix tonight. Long gets scragged in the post, nothing called and the very next play they call him for a soft screen.

Not to mention a number of shocking fouls called for Creek...

Crazy when you realise SEM have played only 1 of their 8 games outside Victoria, and their next 2 games are at home too. 9 out of 10 games in Victoria to start the year is some Richmond Tigers kind of fixturing!

Crazy when you realise SEM have played only 1 of their 8 games outside Victoria, and their next 2 games are at home too. 9 out of 10 games in Victoria to start the year is some Richmond Tigers kind of fixturing!
Sounds like the league wanted to capitalise on any hype generated from being the new team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The NBL has directed the SKY Sport New Zealand Breakers to stand down Glen Rice Jr from today’s game against the Perth Wildcats at RAC Arena following an incident in Auckland last Thursday.

The incident has been referred to the Basketball Australia integrity unit to conduct an investigation. Rice Jr is not prevented from training or other club commitments.

The NBL will monitor the outcome of the Basketball Australia investigation and make no further comment at this stage.

F*** you Gleeson you campaigner! Had Dario Hunt over 10.5 points. Had 10 at the end of 3rd, sits him the whole last quarter. Prick

F*** you Gleeson you campaigner! Had Dario Hunt over 10.5 points. Had 10 at the end of 3rd, sits him the whole last quarter. Prick
That's happened to me twice with him this year lol.

Gleeson has got his C rotation completely messed up imo. Screws Hunt around a fair bit taking him out early when he's playing well and taking ages to put him back in.

My biggest take away from being at the game today: my god the NZ assistant coach is completely crazy. The dude acts nuts the entire game on the bench. I've noticed it a little on TV when they show him occasionally, but actually being at the game and able to see him all the time you realise how crazy he constantly acts, especially for an assistant. He makes the Joey Wrights and Trevor Gleesons of the world look super calm.

My biggest take away from being at the game today: my god the NZ assistant coach is completely crazy. The dude acts nuts the entire game on the bench. I've noticed it a little on TV when they show him occasionally, but actually being at the game and able to see him all the time you realise how crazy he constantly acts, especially for an assistant. He makes the Joey Wrights and Trevor Gleesons of the world look super calm.
We sat behind him at the phoenix game the other week, even my wife commented he was a nut case. He got T'd up that night too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back