• Sydney Kings

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perth 14/28 from deep🔥🔥🔥
Yeh thought Perth might have burnt a lot of mental energy all week in the lead up to the Kings game and coming to Melbourne against a good side Phoenix might have stolen this, but when a teams going at 50%+ from the arc they're gonna be damn hard to beat.....

Just need Kings to win this arvo to win my multi.

Ffs Derwayne you don't need to say "NBA RANGE" every time someone shoots it a couple of feet behind the three point line
I'm not a hateful person. I think I hate Dwayne. Has to be the most out of touch commentator with what the listeners want.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've given Steindl plenty of s**t in this thread. Happy to eat crow given his performance the last couple of games. Providing the scoring punch from the bench and covering for Norton's recent efforts.

The NBL must have instructed the Kings to play like garbage and tank this weekend to help ease all the outrage over their spending, imports/next stars and the Cooks signing.

Lol

Glen Rice Junior’s contract with the New Zealand Breakers has been terminated with immediate effect.

Mr Rice was picked up by police last night after breaching bail conditions and made an appearance in the Auckland District Court this morning.

He has been bailed again to reappear in court on his original hearing date of February 10

I've given Steindl plenty of s**t in this thread. Happy to eat crow given his performance the last couple of games. Providing the scoring punch from the bench and covering for Norton's recent efforts.

He still kinda sucks. Occasionally he comes on and gets hot, like vs the Kings on Friday. Corner 3, catch and shoot 3, deep 3... etc. He can come on and shoot 6 from 7 in a quarter.

Problem is he's a one trick pony. Often we'll bring in him on and he'll go 0/5 and we'll just keep him on hoping that will change. He's not Cotton who can score 5 points a half on 20% shooting then finish with 30. If Steindl starts cold best to give him a jumper and a comfy seat. I'd rather have Martin on who is a defensive pest or Jesse who is an all rounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back