Genesis67

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yankees, N'Orleans Saints, Arsenal
He still kinda sucks. Occasionally he comes on and gets hot, like vs the Kings on Friday. Corner 3, catch and shoot 3, deep 3... etc. He can come on and shoot 6 from 7 in a quarter.

Problem is he's a one trick pony. Often we'll bring in him on and he'll go 0/5 and we'll just keep him on hoping that will change. He's not Cotton who can score 5 points a half on 20% shooting then finish with 30. If Steindl starts cold best to give him a jumper and a comfy seat. I'd rather have Martin on who is a defensive pest or Jesse who is an all rounder.
Steindl is one of those rare guys that can go from ice-cold to solar-hot in the space of 45 seconds. You take the good with the bad. Trev and the club have stuck with him because they know full well that if he ever finds his north QLD days form, the Cats from being a great defensive team with efficient offence to a great defensive team with high-quality (and at times 'lights out') offence.

The_Game_1981

Club Legend
Pokemon is Life A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Oct 14, 2009
A Yellow Submarine
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle, The Exers
Someone please offer Carfino a big money contract to come out of retirement and fire Derwayne!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The_Game_1981

Club Legend
Pokemon is Life A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Oct 14, 2009
A Yellow Submarine
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle, The Exers
Wow what a game!
Wish I was as cold as Bryce! 🥶☃️

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Anyone know how to watch the United v Kings game this arvo for free? is it just on the SBS app?
It’s on Viceland CH 31

BEB0B320-EF0C-44A4-BCD0-272AB27D0E90.jpeg

DT_35

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Denver, Liverpool
Completely agree with the Kiwi commentators .... all the BS they review for unsportsmanlike and then Froling pushes the guy in front of the ref and nothing ....

Please. At worst it’s a tech to both players, can’t lift your leg up on another players shoulder and expect the other bloke to just let it happen

Mar 13, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Bruins, Dodgers, Bulls, SEM Phoenix
Please. At worst it’s a tech to both players, can’t lift your leg up on another players shoulder and expect the other bloke to just let it happen
My point was it wasn't reviewed not what should or shouldn't have been the call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back