Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Sydney Kings

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perth are on fire, kudos to everyone involved. Sydney are an embarrassment though, 70 points conceded in a half when you’re meant to be the best team (or one of them) is ludicrous.

That equates to 84 points in a half of NBA basketball. I mean wtf, unless you’re the wizards that’s shocking.

Watching a replay of the Perth game. The way Derwayne and Heal are talking about Sydney you’d think they were the 96 Chicago Bulls.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prather is going to be scary come the playoffs.

Two fantastic individual efforts by Long and Griffin.

Damn it everyone is getting a cheeseburger except me!

Anyone been to Melbourne arena, do they check your tickets when you scan in? Just asking for a friend who has a concession ticket for the NBL

This is a tough one to pick but should be a ripper.
Going with the Phoenix, as I think their last 5 games stacks up a little better. Lost 3 before Brisbane, but against quality and form teams. The Wildcats turned things around against the Kings, but there's a lot of energy in that and flying over with the shorter break wouldn't surprise if they are a touch flat and regress a little to their previous form.
SEM by 2 points.

Kings should be pretty seething and bounce back at home strongly against the Taipans. Sydney by 6.

I love watching stiendl when he is hot, he's honestly one of my favourite players to watch when he is playing well.

I know it'll end in heartbreak for me though when he inevitably goes cold and spuds it up :(

I love watching stiendl when he is hot, he's honestly one of my favourite players to watch when he is playing well.

I know it'll end in heartbreak for me though when he inevitably goes cold and spuds it up :(
I always affectionately refer to him as the Goat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back