• Sydney Kings

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illawarra's buzzer still sounds like a high school buzzer

Yeah but at least they don't play at the Snake Pit anymore. Watching games played there always gave me the impression they were playing in an old tin shed with a few seats surrounding the court.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is the worst unsportsmanlike foul I’ve ever seen.

First time in my life I’ve agreed with Gleeson.
One of the definitions of unsportsmanlike foul is...
Contact by the defensive player from behind or laterally on an opponent in an attempt to stop the fast break and there is no defensive player between the offensive player and the opponents’ basket. This applies until the offensive player begins his act of shooting.
So by that definition that's an unsportsmanlike foul. I think that was added in the last 5 years and looks dumb in that situation but that is the rule.

One of the definitions of unsportsmanlike foul is...

So by that definition that's an unsportsmanlike foul. I think that was added in the last 5 years and looks dumb in that situation but that is the rule.

Yeah I get the FIBA interpretation of the rule. But he made simultaneous contact with the ball, it’s an over correction.

This has been a good game. Nice fight back from the Hawks.

Creek is basically NBL version of LeBron given his ability to bully his way to the basket and the fact he's too strong for the quicker guys and too quick for the big guys. Certainly improved with his NBA stint and really should still be there.

This has been a good game. Nice fight back from the Hawks.

Creek is basically NBL version of LeBron given his ability to bully his way to the basket and the fact he's too strong for the quicker guys and too quick for the big guys. Certainly improved with his NBA stint and really should still be there.
Way to good to be playing in this league.

Melo will get a triple-double at some stage this year.

Sobey had one last year and it was the first in the NBL in about 4 years. Pretty sure there's only been a handful in the last like 8 years or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back