Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Sydney Kings

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Brooks' passion for this team and the league.

You sometimes see NBA vets (and other imports in general) come over here and think they're top s**t and too good for everyone and just look like they don't care and often under perform.

Brooks' has come over with the right attitude imo, despite being a bit of a hot head.

Last edited:

I love Brooks' passion for this team and the league.

You sometimes see NBA vets come over here and think they're top s**t and top good for everyone and just look like they don't care and often under perform.

Brooks' has come over with the right attitude imo, despite being a bit of a hot head.

The good thing is how strong the league has become. If you come over as an ex NBA vet and don't take it seriously you'll be embarrassed fairly quickly. There's at least a dozen players in the league that could easily be on an NBA squad so not the huge drop in class the league was once.

The quality might be up there these days, but so is the number of really unlikable players. The 2 are probably linked, but I don’t remember there being as many *******s in the league as there appears to be now.

The quality might be up there these days, but so is the number of really unlikable players. The 2 are probably linked, but I don’t remember there being as many *******s in the league as there appears to be now.

Dunno, the era of Uber Flogs Andy Vlahov, Scott Fisher, Gazey, Lanard Copeland, Tim Morrissey, Phil 'scared of Magic Johnson' Smythe, Brett Maher etc is pretty hard to top for biggest ****heads in one time in the NBL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bryce Cotton has been absolutely embarrassing so far.

clunk clunk clunk
1st time I’ve seen him like this - forcing shots and not looking likely at all.
From memory its happened once or twice in the last couple of years where he's absolutely butchered it in the first half clunking everything and not looking any good

And then he went on to score 20+ in the 2nd half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back