Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Sydney Kings

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I adore Delly, but Boomers 2020 revolves around Simmons. He and Ingles are the creators on the floor, and IMO Simmons needs shooters around him to space the floor and be successful. That's why I think Cotton would make the 12 if eligible. I think he'd be an excellent backup for Patty.

I adore Delly, but Boomers 2020 revolves around Simmons. He and Ingles are the creators on the floor, and IMO Simmons needs shooters around him to space the floor and be successful. That's why I think Cotton would make the 12 if eligible. I think he'd be an excellent backup for Patty.

I actually think Delly could use Ben so well in pick and rolls. Having three shooters (say Ingles, Patty and Broekhoff) would be sufficient to still space the floor. Teams wouldn’t know where to look if you had those three camped on the perimeter and Delly and Ben playing PnRs.

I’ve said it before though, our success will be determined by Ben’s willingness to not dominate the ball. If he is willing to play in the paint and push the ball in transition, we are much stronger.

Few players read the floor as well as Delly, but pick & rolling when neither player is a shooting threat sounds highly defendable. As a defender I'd happily go well under those screens. Revamping his shooting action was a good call but as I look at his stats he is shooting career-low 17% from 3 this season.

Kyle Adnam quietly having one of the worst basketball games ever.

Turnovers and giving up key buckets late in quarters. Missing two free throws that lead to a Brisbane bucket and destroying momentum.

Roberson playing incredibly well, but his back up PG is just taking a s**t on the court.

LaMelo has shut it down for the rest of the season, with doubts on whether Hampton will play again.

I’m all for these kids coming out but we are still running a serious comp.
I quietly am ruling out the hawks making the finals. and RJ has had a bit of a hip issue last couple of games which will do him nothing for playing through.

Great game by Big Plums, hope to see more of that heading into the finals.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just watching the Wildcats replay and the camera showed a guy dressed as chomicide interviewing his mate in the crowd. Could the Coreys become an NBL institution like the Richies at the cricket?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How bad was that guy squibbing the open shot.
Ngatai wasn't even meant to be on the court. He'd been subbed in to foul (Abercrombie was on 4), but the Wildcats turned it over.

WTF Finn Delaney was doing not letting it fly has got me beat tho. I think he was 4/5 from beyond the arc at that point.

Can't say I'm surprised
Not surprising he left early when he wasn't going to play again, piss poor to not say goodbye to the team. I bet it will be raised when NBA teams interview him for the upcoming draft.

Not surprising he left early when he wasn't going to play again, piss poor to not say goodbye to the team. I bet it will be raised when NBA teams interview him for the upcoming draft.
AKA

Draft Day movie

Kevin Costner

Poorly coached and led by a certified chucker with not an even the slightest hint of team first.
Wow! In case you have been too busy in the Alex rance scandal to notice, randle has been very team centric this season, possibly too much which is clearly hampering his own game. You probably couldn’t even draw a basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back