Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Sydney Kings

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a kings fan I was already trying to work out how the hell we were coming back from that.

Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. I live in the US so I was falling asleep with us about 12 points down in the last.

Can’t believe what I woke up to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad luck to Jerome.
Hopefully a quick recovery but that’s most probably career ending.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looks like he has slipped on a wet spot on the floor.

I’ve said this before but I’ll never understand it. These leagues pay big money to their athletes, but have volunteer teens and preteens cleaning sweat off the court. The same sweat that can make the court like an ice rink and end a player’s career out of absolutely nothing.

It’s insane.

Looks like he has slipped on a wet spot on the floor.

I’ve said this before but I’ll never understand it. These leagues pay big money to their athletes, but have volunteer teens and preteens cleaning sweat off the court. The same sweat that can make the court like an ice rink and end a player’s career out of absolutely nothing.

It’s insane.
I can't imagine that you could pay people to do the job full time though.

Unfortunately it requires more training and responsibility than the standard "ball kid" duties of other sports like football/soccer and tennis

I can't imagine that you could pay people to do the job full time though.

Unfortunately it requires more training and responsibility than the standard "ball kid" duties of other sports like football/soccer and tennis

Yeah it’s clearly not a full time job. But for instance, the NBL could afford to pay $150 a game to local div 1 players, who know what to look for on the court and understand the ramifications of what can happen.

And the NBA absolutely can afford to pay more, considering you’ve got blokes running around with max contracts on the line.

Wagstaff needs to retire after this season. He'll pop up with some timely 3's every now and then, but he's rubbish the other 90% of the time. Looks too slow out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back