NBL 2020/21 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats Melbourne Tigers.
They put together an incredible roster that any other team can only dream of, to the point that they only needed one import.
Much more depth than the Wildcats. Their lack of depth was always gonna be their kryptonite.

Well done United.

Their team was absolutely stacked this season with some amazing recruits. We've seen over the last few season that being good on paper doesn't guarantee a championship, but they managed to pull it all together and be the top team all season.

Tbh though they weren't as dominant as I expected during the finals, I wonder if they took their foot off the pedal a little (even if it was subconscious) knowing how wounded Perth was. Would have been awesome to go head to head with healthy rosters.

Proud of the effort of the Wildcats, written off multiple times during the last 12 months but never gave up. Unfortunately when people look back the history books, getting beaten in a 3-0 sweep won't do their effort this season justice.

Well done United.

Their team was absolutely stacked this season with some amazing recruits. We've seen over the last few season that being good on paper doesn't guarantee a championship, but they managed to pull it all together and be the top team all season.

Tbh though they weren't as dominant as I expected during the finals, I wonder if they took their foot off the pedal a little (even if it was subconscious) knowing how wounded Perth was. Would have been awesome to go head to head with healthy rosters.

Proud of the effort of the Wildcats, written off multiple times during the last 12 months but never gave up. Unfortunately when people look back the history books, getting beaten in a 3-0 sweep won't do their effort this season justice.

It'd be interesting to see the results over the year, but I never felt like United ever really put anyone away much throughout the year. Whether it was just cruising or not as much depth as they appear to have, who knows?

Good to pull off the win in just 3 games, would have to be a pretty rare occurence for a clean sweep in the final?

It'd be interesting to see the results over the year, but I never felt like United ever really put anyone away much throughout the year. Whether it was just cruising or not as much depth as they appear to have, who knows?

Good to pull off the win in just 3 games, would have to be a pretty rare occurence for a clean sweep in the final?
The fact that they rotate so many guys in and out makes it hard for momentum and is a reason why they didn’t destroy teams as some might expect. So many of those guys sacrificed larger roles to get the title and they’ve been vindicated. Great job by Dean Vickerman to keep everyone on the same page.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back