NBL 2020/21 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched the 2nd half of the game 3 United/Phoenix game- who the faark is that Phoenix point guard(I think)? basically lost the game for them hogging the shots and thinking he's clutch like Jordan but missing 95% of his shots 🙄

e-vDgo.gif

If we somehow win game 1 of a GF against a super team with no Cotton, No Travers and a sore Norto this will go down as one of the wildcats greatest wins.

Is Travers still a development player? If so, why?
Because it’s smart roster management of you have talented players taking a DP spot as opposed to main a roster spot so you can spend money elsewhere, like signing Magnay. No doubt he’ll have some money offered to him next year. Ditto, Mason Peatling

Watched the 2nd half of the game 3 United/Phoenix game- who the faark is that Phoenix point guard(I think)? basically lost the game for them hogging the shots and thinking he's clutch like Jordan but missing 95% of his shots 🙄
If its an Aussie then likely to be Adnam.

If not it will be Sykes

Is Travers still a development player? If so, why?
I think originally he was planning to go to college in the US, can't get paid and need to be a DP to maintain college eligibility. Pretty sure he's now signed like a 2 or 3 year contract with the wildcats starting next year though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never expected to win, but gees, heartbreaking loss in the end after being ahead a lot of the game and then coming back late after losing the lead.

What happened to Stiendl?

Proud af

Props to Goulding, McCarron & Barlow. Just too good.

Ridiculous that Steindl is injured as well now. FFS we're trying to put on a good grand final series here - give us a break!!!
Poor Mitch Norton looks like he can barely walk. Dude is incredible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back