NBL 2020/21 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Vasiljevic also received interest from the Adelaide 36ers, Perth Wildcats, Cairns Taipans, and South East Melbourne Phoenix, sources said, before agreeing to sign with Will Weaver's Kings for the first season of his professional career.

Vasiljevic also received interest from the Adelaide 36ers, Perth Wildcats, Cairns Taipans, and South East Melbourne Phoenix, sources said, before agreeing to sign with Will Weaver's Kings for the first season of his professional career.

A good get

The most surprising thing about that for me was the fact Vague had 4 rings
Right squad right time for old mate Rhys

Good luck to him 👍🏽

Re: the Taipans arena situation, I got this update today from a petition I signed a while back:

Petition Update
Result!
The Queensland Government is paying for the old Bunnings site in Cairns to be made into a pop up basketball court. It will have temporary seating, the court moved from the Convention Centre, air conditioning, TV grade lighting. It will seat 2000=2500 and the deficit in ticket revenue will be compensated.
The best result we could hope for next to the Convention Centre being available.
A Win for the people of Cairns.
Thanks for your support everyone

😬
It's a result, but hardly a brilliant one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: the Taipans arena situation, I got this update today from a petition I signed a while back:

😬
It's a result, but hardly a brilliant one
Lower ticket prices are just the beginning........

Looks like Plumblee and Terrico are out. Unless Cottons Citizenship comes through both are gone, it's been reported that Perth is looking for an import 4 to replace Kay.

so far for Phoenix:

In: Gliddon
Out: Roberson, Madgen, Walker (presumably), Wesley, Trist, Armstrong, Acuoth

Very different team next season

Was a long shot but was hoping Roberson came back, playing in Spain instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone done a consolidated list of which team has lost who/signed who?
Anyone done an assessment of team winners/losers so far?

I'm having a bit of trouble trying to work out the winners and losers from this off season.

Has anyone done a consolidated list of which team has lost who/signed who?
Anyone done an assessment of team winners/losers so far?

I'm having a bit of trouble trying to work out the winners and losers from this off season.
Probably too early, but NZ seem to have recruited well so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Back