NBL 2020/21 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be honest and say I'm not totally convinced on this move. We're a very small team at the moment. I wonder if the club knows something about Bryce's citizenship that they're not sharing?

I'll be honest and say I'm not totally convinced on this move. We're a very small team at the moment. I wonder if the club knows something about Bryce's citizenship that they're not sharing?
I'd say he replaces White, meaning they will get a big import 4 or 5. Not sure who's going to fill the other spot though (non-import).

I'd say he replaces White, meaning they will get a big import 4 or 5. Not sure who's going to fill the other spot though (non-import).

Apparently they're looking for an import 4 (probably a stretch 4) and a local big man to return from overseas most likely Duop Reath, who at 211cm and 111kg plays both Centre and Power Forward.

Last edited:
Right after he's done posing for the statue that he deserves out the front of RAC Arena.
Freakin' legend. Blessed to have been able to cheer him on for the past 11 seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damian Martin retiring probably the least surprising announcement of the off season. Like many I expected it at the end of last season.

After over a decade and nearly 350 games at the elite level he deserves to go on his own terms.

Another name to add to the Wildcats board of champions. A very important part of an era of domination.

Defence and leadership. You've been a pleasure to watch. Well done and thank you.

now official.. dont know a great deal about him. Any good?
2 seasons ago was on the rise, played well for NZ national team, went to Brisbane and got lost in the log jam of 2s/3s they had there and hardy played. If he can re-capture some of his form from 2 seasons ago he will be a good get. Time will tell.

2 seasons ago was on the rise, played well for NZ national team, went to Brisbane and got lost in the log jam of 2s/3s they had there and hardy played. If he can re-capture some of his form from 2 seasons ago he will be a good get. Time will tell.
Well at the moment he’s get a heap of playing time because he’s got about 4 teammates :moustache:

Deng Adel confirmed for the Hawks.

Not sure it's been mentioned, but Liam Santamaria stated on Monday that the Cats have an offer on the table to Brock Motum, and his info is usually on the mark.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back