NBL 2020/21 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

36ers playing 4 games in 8 days. Haven’t paid much attention in the lead up, just cramming in the season as quickly as possible?

I think it’s cos they can’t go to Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne and Adelaide was a safe option, however they’re not at the stage they need to play neutral games.

who is this barry crocker guy? I know it's harder to get quality imports due to covid but adelaide have definitely failed with their signings.

Adelaide will finish bottom, we suck, no one will want to go to the entertainment center and the team will be dissolved in two years. Back to the Scott ninnis and Marty Clarke days of dismal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before quarter time, Dwayne had delivered us a euro-step that wasn’t, a shake n bake and a herky jerky.

Must have had a strong preseason to return in such form.
I heard him fire up over a Mcarron lay-in :drunk:

Adelaide will finish bottom, we suck, no one will want to go to the entertainment center and the team will be dissolved in two years. Back to the Scott ninnis and Marty Clarke days of dismal
Good riddance to the AEC and back to Findon would be the only positive of falling crowds perhaps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back