NBL 2020/21 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Please point, link, show me the article or post that says at any stage that the Kings demanded or wanted the trophy?

I can show you a link that says the Kings/Paul Smith had an agreement with both the Cats and NBL that states that no one would be awarded the championship should covid cause the finals to be shortened.

Hey Cats have the trophy, and kudos.
But it wasn’t won.

Can you show us a link backed up by the NBL or the Wildcats where they agreed to that? I can show you one where the league denied Smith's claim

It was a lot of hot air from Smith and Bogut after the grand final without much in the way of proof.

I'm sure Smith has a photographic memory of what happened
images (1).jpeg

Can you show us a link backed up by the NBL or the Wildcats where they agreed to that? I can show you one where the league denied Smith's claim

It was a lot of hot air from Smith and Bogut after the grand final without much in the way of proof.

I'm sure Smith has a photographic memory of what happened
View attachment 1065990

I trust Smith over the NBL

No pretty sure that would be the league and Utd owner Larry Kestelman.

-Culturally insensitive
-Twitter blow hard
-Crying about losing something with no proof to back his claim

Smith and Trump have a lot in common

(Log in to remove this ad.)

said it before and I'll say it again; Scotty Hopson is the worst player I've ever seen.

basketball iq is in the negatives.

said it before and I'll say it again; Scotty Hopson is the worst player I've ever seen.

basketball iq is in the negatives.
You haven’t seen many players then

The Wildcats this season seem a bit weaker than the last few seasons but they keep winning. I don't think they'll take out the title but they should make finals.

They're just holding out for Bryce's Naturalisation and a new import and/or Plumbs. :thumbsu: :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back