NBL 21/22 Season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah well battled it out well. Sydney just too good. Hopefully we can keep Adams, the guy is a freak. One positive is surely that's the last time I have to watch Mcintosh in a JJ's uniform.

so proud of the JJ's.
exceeded expectations.

thought all the imports played pretty well last night.
not sold on keeping Mcintosh, but i grew to like him as the season went on.

p.s congrats to the kings.

p.p.s season 21-22 will always be remembered as the JJ's season

I was at QB Arena last night. Great win for the Kings. In the end, just too much depth for the JJs and the big guns all stood up in the 4th.

Full respect to the JJs though for the season they put together. After the game when the announcer asked the crowd to show love for the JJs efforts, I reckon the applause went on for a good minute. They will be everyone's 2nd fave team going forward. Their captains speech was all class too ... It's a shame the MC lost the run sheet and totally forgot to give Cooks the mic for a speech.

so proud of the JJ's.
exceeded expectations.

thought all the imports played pretty well last night.
not sold on keeping Mcintosh, but i grew to like him as the season went on.

p.s congrats to the kings.

p.p.s season 21-22 will always be remembered as the JJ's season
Excellent coaching by Scott Roth. Wonder whether his move from the Wildcats had as much to do with their poor year as did the loss of Trevor Gleeson.

It's taken a while for me to get over the end of the streak, but what a season.
35 seasons of continuous playoff basketball came to a thrilling yet disappointing end, Sydney join the Tigers and 36ers on 4 Titles and the Jack Jumpers, Wow! Watching them exceed all expectations was the feel good story of the season.
Can't wait til next season.

It's taken a while for me to get over the end of the streak, but what a season.
35 seasons of continuous playoff basketball came to a thrilling yet disappointing end, Sydney join the Tigers and 36ers on 4 Titles and the Jack Jumpers, Wow! Watching them exceed all expectations was the feel good story of the season.
Can't wait til next season.
Short turnaround going to be very interesting off season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back