NBL 21/22 Season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly surprised, had the 6ers asked the Wildcats they could have saved them a season. They've known for a decade he's not a good head coach. He's a good Assistant but his overall philosophy of all out offence with no defence is not NBL conducive. If you want that watch the NBA.

Not wrong. Nothing they didn't know before he was set to come back into the country and do his 28 days quarantine though. Could have saved all parties a lot of time if it was handled better.

Only just realised teams have 11 main list spots again compared to 10 last season, and that you can have 3 imports.
Hoping that Perth can get an extra player in the form of a Next Stars signing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who are we thinking is looking good for next season? Cats with law coming together now unfortunately. Hawks, kings and breakers all look strong, sixers will be pushing up im liking the list were putting together with 1 import still to come. United not looking as good, not sold on phoenix and have i jackjumpers, taipans and bullets at the bottom

Who are we thinking is looking good for next season? Cats with law coming together now unfortunately. Hawks, kings and breakers all look strong, sixers will be pushing up im liking the list were putting together with 1 import still to come. United not looking as good, not sold on phoenix and have i jackjumpers, taipans and bullets at the bottom
Too early to tell with so many team yet to fill import spots. For example Phoenix starting 5 today would be Adnam/Gliddon/Broekhoff/Creek/Hankins(I) which is solid. If they bring in good imports at PG and SG and you end up with Imp/Imp/Broekhoff/Creek/Hankins then Adnam/Gliddon/Pinaeu .... that is a top team.

A bit disappointing seeing SEM have been lacking a decent big man since they've come into the league.
Pineua is decent just injured almost all of last season, and Moore was signed to be a compliment to him and Creek. Still plenty of time to find a replacement .

Finally another signing for the Wildcats.
Kyle Zunic as a development player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back