NBL 21/22 Season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BG__

Club Legend
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
I wonder if we'll see any Wildcats/NBL players follow him over there, similar to Tate with Weaver at Rockets (and then also Cam Oliver).

Maybe even Cotton could get thrown an NBA lifeline on a 1-2 year deal.

I wonder if we'll see any Wildcats/NBL players follow him over there, similar to Tate with Weaver at Rockets (and then also Cam Oliver).

Maybe even Cotton could get thrown an NBA lifeline on a 1-2 year deal.
I think the NBA is past Cotton now in terms of timeline.

Depends where Trev ends up. You’d think Mooney might have some suitors.

BG__

Club Legend
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
I think the NBA is past Cotton now in terms of timeline.

Depends where Trev ends up. You’d think Mooney might have some suitors.
Yeah I think Cotton is unlikely, a couple of years ago it would have been perfect for him. Depending on the team though he could potentially get a shot.

Hopefully this gives Perth a good connection for potential Next Stars and draft/stash type imports.

Yeah I think Cotton is unlikely, a couple of years ago it would have been perfect for him. Depending on the team though he could potentially get a shot.

Hopefully this gives Perth a good connection for potential Next Stars and draft/stash type imports.
I get your thinking, but I'm not sure those kind of players are great for winning championships.

BG__

Club Legend
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm a bit surprised he's off to Japan at this stage of his career if he still has NBA aspirations. Its not the kind of league you see the NBA pluck guys from. I would have thought NBL/Europe/G-league would be better options for another year or so and then start chasing that big bag in Asia if the NBA dream looks out of reach.

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx
Wonder how the Cats scouting will go now that Gleeson/Roth/Chance have left. They have had generally excellent recruiting with Gleeson at the helm.
Yeah, this aspect concerns me just as much as losing his coaching ability. He has built a good network in the states.
(Hopefully that network somehow stays in place and he becomes a part of it at the far end. Send some Raptors our way, Trev!)

Massive blow for the Cats.
Still yet to sign any new players. They seem to be taking their time.
I wonder if the SEG acquisition actually does have anything to do with it...
Hard to sign players without a coach!

Because delly will take his playing time one suspects?
United only got Delly once McCarron left. Adelaide offered a longer deal. Don’t blame him. Will go down as a United great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back