Gak Attack

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 6, 2009
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Houston Rockets
Tale of two quarters here. Tassie couldn't miss in the first and now bricking wide open shots and missing layup and turning over everything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Constantgin

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2020
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
49ers, SFGiants, Pacers, Notre Dame
Was at the perth game tonight terrible umpiring at both ends.

And why didn't perth call a time out for last shot.

hutchy31

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This Phoenix team is very poor. Can’t believe the management are putting this up after last year. Very basic, stop the one or two good players and you’re done.

hutchy31

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This is an incredibly poor league right now. Hope it picks up but even the better teams have significant issues in defence and definitely in their offensive sets. One or two great iso players won’t make you a good team.

trikster

Club Legend
Mar 13, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Bruins, Dodgers, Bulls, SEM Phoenix
This Phoenix team is very poor. Can’t believe the management are putting this up after last year. Very basic, stop the one or two good players and you’re done.
phoenix season start has been messed up by injuries and Qi arriving late, I wouldn't expect them to be playing like the team they expected to be for another 2 weeks

nike1

All Australian
Feb 9, 2009
Launceston
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
kelly with a nice game.
JJ's got the win.

i dont know why i have an irrational hatred of chris goulding.

Gak Attack

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 6, 2009
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Houston Rockets
The last quarter of this game has been a dumpster fire.

They do it a lot and I guess it works but JJs love taking all the clock and jacking bad 3s for the last 5 minutes any time they have a lead. Not personally a fan and while taking clock is good if its your go to I think you have to have some plays other than dribble and jack deep or fade away contested threes.

Royces Hart

I’m not your therapist
Oct 5, 2007
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
They do it a lot and I guess it works but JJs love taking all the clock and jacking bad 3s for the last 5 minutes any time they have a lead. Not personally a fan and while taking clock is good if its your go to I think you have to have some plays other than dribble and jack deep or fade away contested threes.

Wasn’t just the JJ’s, United had plenty of opportunities to get back into it but couldn’t put anything together.

Anyway, new season and Brisbane are s**t, again.

hutchy31

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
At home against probably one of the weaker teams in the league and Illawarra have 52 points with six minutes to go. That’s incredibly poor.

Remove this Banner Ad